- [Photos & Video] Player All Smiles In Chelsea Shirt After Completing £34m Move
- [Photo] Moussa Sissoko Poses With Tottenham Shirt After Completing £30m Move
- [Photos] Jack Wilshere All Smiles After Completing Move Away From Arsenal
- Liverpool Transfer News: £20m Bid Rejected | Defender Told To Leave On Loan
- Arsenal Agree To Let Wilshere Leave Following Crunch Talks With Wenger
- Liverpool Steal March On Man Utd After Tabling £30m Offer For Brazilian Forward
[Video] Stewart Downing Struggles With The ‘keepy Uppy’ Challenge
Liverpool midfielder Stewart Downing is the latest player to take on the ‘Keepy Uppy’ challenge for LFC TVonline.
The game is simple, do as many keepy-uppy’s with a tennis ball as possible using your feet, knees, head, shoulders….pretty much any body part except your hands! Unfortunately for Downing, he didn’t do too well and could only manage 27. It may sound a decent amount, but even Paul Merson managed to beat that!
Watch the LFC winger in action here: