- Man City vs Arsenal: Statistical Preview, Form Guide, Injury News & Head-To-Head
- Chelsea Lining-Up Fresh Bid For Wayne Rooney After United Snub Contract Talks
- Arsenal Could Finally Land Benzema As Madrid Line-Up £45m Suarez Bid
- [Player Ratings] Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Hazard Blitzes Black Cats In Thriller
- Arsenal Fail With €8m Bid For Brazilian Striker
- Arsenal Receive Huge Double Injury Boost
[Video] Stewart Downing Struggles With The ‘keepy Uppy’ Challenge
Liverpool midfielder Stewart Downing is the latest player to take on the ‘Keepy Uppy’ challenge for LFC TVonline.
The game is simple, do as many keepy-uppy’s with a tennis ball as possible using your feet, knees, head, shoulders….pretty much any body part except your hands! Unfortunately for Downing, he didn’t do too well and could only manage 27. It may sound a decent amount, but even Paul Merson managed to beat that!
Watch the LFC winger in action here: