- Arsenal Playmaker Mesut Ozil Offers Positive Injury Update
- Man Utd Make Audacious €25m Offer For La Liga Midfielder But Man City Also Keen
- Liverpool Attacker A Doubt To Face Arsenal After Aggravating Injury
- Mourinho May Sanction Move As Liverpool Make Audacious Swoop For Chelsea Star
- Man Utd Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Aston Villa Clash
- Oxlade-Chamberlain A Doubt For Liverpool Game As Arsenal’s Injury Crisis Deepens
[Video] Stewart Downing Struggles With The ‘keepy Uppy’ Challenge
Liverpool midfielder Stewart Downing is the latest player to take on the ‘Keepy Uppy’ challenge for LFC TVonline.
The game is simple, do as many keepy-uppy’s with a tennis ball as possible using your feet, knees, head, shoulders….pretty much any body part except your hands! Unfortunately for Downing, he didn’t do too well and could only manage 27. It may sound a decent amount, but even Paul Merson managed to beat that!
Watch the LFC winger in action here: