- Arsenal Boost – Star Set To Make Injury Return This Weekend
- Arsene Wenger Offers Positive Injury Update On Alexis Sanchez
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow As Star Ruled Out Until 2016
- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
[Video] Stewart Downing Struggles With The ‘keepy Uppy’ Challenge
Liverpool midfielder Stewart Downing is the latest player to take on the ‘Keepy Uppy’ challenge for LFC TVonline.
The game is simple, do as many keepy-uppy’s with a tennis ball as possible using your feet, knees, head, shoulders….pretty much any body part except your hands! Unfortunately for Downing, he didn’t do too well and could only manage 27. It may sound a decent amount, but even Paul Merson managed to beat that!
Watch the LFC winger in action here: