- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
- Major Injury Boost For Liverpool As Duo Take Part In Klopps First Training Session
- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
[Teams] Arsenal vs Tottenham: Confirmed Line-ups
Arsenal welcome Tottenham Hotspur to the Emirates today for the first north London derby of the season.
These two sides have served up some treats in recent seasons, including a seven-goal thriller last season that saw the Gunners come from 2-down to win 5-2, so it promises to be another enthralling game this afternoon.
Both teams have struggled for form in recent weeks with Arsenal going into the game off the back of last weekends disappointing 3-3 draw with Fulham, while Spurs have lost their last two against Wigan and Manchester City. It leaves the London rivals sitting in 7th and 8th in the league so this game is vital for the London rivals.
All of Arsenal’s injury doubts have been passed fit to play so Szczesny and Wilshere are the two changes from Fulham.
AVB has surprised many by going with two up front with both Defoe and Adebayor starting, Caulker misses out with a knock so Naughton comes in. Here are the confirmed line-ups:
Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Arteta, Wilshere, Cazorla, Walcott, Podolski, Giroud.
Subs: Mannone, Jenkinson, Santos, Coquelin, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Arshavin.
Lloris; Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, Naughton; Lennon, Sandro, Huddlestone, Bale; Adebayor, Defoe.
Subs: Friedel, Dawson, Livermore, Townsend, Carroll, Dempsey, Sigurdsson