- [Photos & Video] Player All Smiles In Chelsea Shirt After Completing £34m Move
- [Photo] Moussa Sissoko Poses With Tottenham Shirt After Completing £30m Move
- [Photos] Jack Wilshere All Smiles After Completing Move Away From Arsenal
- Liverpool Transfer News: £20m Bid Rejected | Defender Told To Leave On Loan
- Arsenal Agree To Let Wilshere Leave Following Crunch Talks With Wenger
- Liverpool Steal March On Man Utd After Tabling £30m Offer For Brazilian Forward
Tottenham vs Liverpool Preview, Team News, Likely Line-ups & Predicted Score
Tottenham Hotspur welcome Liverpool to White Hart Lane on Wednesday night looking to close the gap on the top-four.
Spurs head into the game off the back of Sunday’s 3-1 win over West Ham, which ended a run of three straight defeats for Andre Villas-Boas’ side, and currently sit seventh in the table level on points with rivals Arsenal but five points behind fourth-placed Chelsea.
Liverpool are on an eight-match unbeaten run after being held to a 0-0 draw away at Swansea on Sunday but still sit eleventh in the table, four points off Spurs, so will be looking to secure all three points tonight to move them up the table.
Emmanuel Adebayor continues to serve his three-match ban meaning Jermain Defoe will continue to lead the attack after his double against the Hammers at the weekend. Sandro is expected to feature despite being stretchered off against West Ham at the weekend.
Mousa Dembele is slowly recovering from his hip injury but is once again likely to start from the bench tonight. Scott Parker, Benoit Assou-Ekotto and Younes Kaboul all remain on the sidelines.
Brendan Rodgers is able to welcome back Andre Wisdom after the defender recovered from a knee injury that kept him out of Sunday’s draw at the Liberty Stadium. Glen Johnson is expected to revert to left back with Jose Enrique continuing in his more advanced role.
Midfielder Lucas Leiva remains out despite playing for the under-21′s on Friday.
Tottenham have won all five of their last encounters between the two sides at the Lane, but Brendan Rodgers side have become a well organised and hard to beat outfit in recent weeks and we can see them taking a point tonight. Tottenham 1-1 Liverpool.
What would your team be and what’s your score prediction? Get involved in the comments section.