Brazilian Claims – I’m Moving To Chelsea

By on November 29, 2012

Despite the transfer window being closed, there is always transfer gossip doing the rounds in the papers and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest news during the coming months. Today, Wallace claims he’s sealed his move to Chelsea.

Wallace-Fluminense

Brazilian defender Wallace claims he is set to join European Champions Chelsea and can’t wait to link-up with his international team-mates at Stamford Bridge, according to Sky Sports News.

The 18-year-old has become one of the most highly-rated young defenders in South America after breaking into the Fluminense team aged just 17.

The Brazilian under 20 international has been linked with Serie A duo Juventus and Napoli in recent months but it seems Chelsea have won the race to land the talented right back. Wallace has confirmed he’s moving to West London and will link-up with fellow Brazilians Oscar, David Luiz, and Lucas Piazon at the Bridge.

“It’s always helpful having Brazilian team-mates playing alongside you, as they normally are settled down, so they can give you some advice and this is important, even regarding language.

“Now that I’m moving to London I’ll have to learn some English but they are used to this and they will surely help me a lot.

“I used to follow the Spanish league and its big clubs like Real Madrid but now as I’m moving to Chelsea I’m following the club more closely, especially after the Champions League title.

“I watch Chelsea games whenever I can, sometimes I can’t watch because I’m playing or concentrated with my team, but I don’t miss a chance to see them playing on TV.”

The Blues are understood to already own a 40% share in Wallace – agreed after Deco was allowed to join Fluminense in 2010 – and are expected to pay around £5m to buy the remaining 60% of his ownership rights.

Read more Chelsea transfer news

Are you excited by the arrival of Wallace? Or would you prefer Chelsea to be targeting more established names? Get involved in the comments section.

Best of the web

6 Comments

  1. Tobi love

    November 29, 2012 at 11:00 am

    I LOVE CHELSEA

  2. Riliwan oladeji

    November 29, 2012 at 2:40 pm

    Chelsea to buy young talent defender like dutch man

  3. jonathan

    November 29, 2012 at 5:30 pm

    A̶̲̅♏ super excited. This guy is gonna be d next best fullback in d world and mark my comment.

  4. Chizoba duruaku

    December 6, 2012 at 11:39 am

    Wel done boy, welcome 2 chelsea fc.

  5. Uche promise

    December 6, 2012 at 12:00 pm

    I’m very excited for the new recruit “wallace” so young, and highly rated player. I can’t wait 2cee him don our blue colour.

  6. Jamiu

    December 7, 2012 at 10:40 pm

    What of Taison a very good striker. i welcome u joo.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>