- Arsenal Ready To Battle Liverpool For Brazilian, Player Confirms Decision To Leave
- Arsenal Playmaker Mesut Ozil Offers Positive Injury Update
- Man Utd Make Audacious €25m Offer For La Liga Midfielder But Man City Also Keen
- Liverpool Attacker A Doubt To Face Arsenal After Aggravating Injury
- Mourinho May Sanction Move As Liverpool Make Audacious Swoop For Chelsea Star
- Man Utd Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Aston Villa Clash
Fulham vs Tottenham Preview, Team News, Likely Line-ups & Predicted Score
Tottenham Hotspur make the short trip across London to face Fulham on Saturday looking to maintain their push for a top-four place.
The game will be the first chance for former Fulham favourites Mousa Dembele and Clint Dempsey to return to Craven Cottage after making the move to White Hart Lane in the summer, and they will no doubt have a point to prove against their former side.
Fulham welcome Tottenham after a moral-boosting draw with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night, but are still searching for their first win in six games. That run has seen the Cottagers fall into the bottom half of the table but a win this weekend would see them move to within three points of Spurs.
Fulham must continue to make-do without the services of centre-back Brede Hangeland who will serve the final game of his three-match ban.
Martin Jol may be able to welcome back Kieran Richardson but Bryan Ruiz and Alexander Kacaniklic remain on the sidelines through injury.
Andre Villas-Boas welcomes back Steven Caulker who missed the midweek win over Liverpool with illness. The defender is expected to replace Michael Dawson in the back-four.
Striker Emmanuel Adebayor completes his three-match ban after being sent-off against Arsenal but Scott Parker, Younes Kaboul and Benoit Assou-Ekotto remain out.
Tottenham have an excellent recent record against Fulham, winning their last five league games and not lost in seven, and we can see this trend continuing, but AVB will have to settle for just a point. Fulham 1-1 Tottenham.
What would your team be and what’s your score prediction? Get involved in the comments section.