- Theo Walcott Offers Positive Injury Update
- Arsenal ‘Working’ On Deal To Re-Sign Unsettled Van Persie
- Chelsea Offered Tempting Diego Costa + £8m Swap Deal In Exchange For Courtois
- Cavani Agent In London For Talks Over Potential £54m Summer Move
- Chelsea Trying To Hijack Liverpool’s Salah Move After Submitting £10m Bid
- [Player Ratings] Chelsea 3-1 Man Utd: How The Blues Players Rated
[Teams] Chelsea vs Monterrey: Luiz Starts In Midfield
Interim boss Rafa Benitezhas decided to try David Luiz in a defensive midfield position for the game, with Branislav Ivanovic playing alongside Gary Cahill at the back. Fernando Torres will hope to continue his recent goalscoring form as he once again starts up front supported by Eden Hazard, Oscar and Juan Mata.
The teams will be able to call upon the rest of the squad as substitutes so fit again Frank Lampard is likely to get some minutes under his belt at some point. Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game.
Cech, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Cahll, Cole, Luiz, Mikel, Mata, Oscar, Hazard, Torres.
Subs: Turnbull, Hilario, Ferreira, Bertrand, Ramires, Lampard, Marin, Piazon, Saville, Moses.
Orozco; Perez, Mier, Basanta, Chavez; Meza, Ayovi, Cardozo; Corona, Delgado, De Nigris.