- Double Injury Boost For Arsenal Ahead Of QPR Game
- Arsenal & Man Utd Given Go-Ahead To Sign €40m Hitman
- Chelsea Team News: Mourinho Offers Injury Update On Fabregas & Luis
- Arsenal Or Man Utd? €25m Target Confirms When He’ll Choose New Club
- Arsenal Handed Blow As Alexis Sanchez Ruled Out Of Tottenham Clash
- Bolton vs Liverpool Preview, Team News, Likely Line-Up, Prediction & Betting Tips
[Teams] Reading vs Arsenal: Confirmed Line-ups
Arsenal take on Reading tonight looking to bounce back from last weeks humiliating Capital One Cup defeat to League Two Bradford.
We currently sit eight in the table but a win tonight would move us up to fifth and just two points off third-placed Chelsea, so we have to secure the three points against bottom-placed Reading.
Arsene Wenger has picked an interesting line-up for the game with Theo Walcott, Lukas Podolski and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain picked in the attacking three positions. Will it be Walcott or Podolski up front? They will probably rotate by my money is on Theo starting in the central position. Let’s see what he can do in his ‘favoured’ role.
Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game:
Federici; Cummings, Shorey, Gorkss, Mariappa; Leigertwood, Tabb, Kebe, McAnuff; Hunt, Pogrebnyak
Subs: Taylor, Gunter, Harte, Pearce, McCleary, Robson-Kanu, Le Fondre
Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Arteta, Wilshere, Chamberlain, Cazorla, Podolski, Walcott.
Subs: Mannone, Koscielny, Coquelin, Ramsey, Rosicky, Gervinho, Giroud