- Arsenal Boost – Star Set To Make Injury Return This Weekend
- Arsene Wenger Offers Positive Injury Update On Alexis Sanchez
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow As Star Ruled Out Until 2016
- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
Champions League Draw: Arsenal & United Given Tough Tasks
The draw for the last 16 of the Champions League took place on Thursday morning and as ever it threw up some intriguing ties.
Arsenal and Manchester United are the Premier League’s only remaining participants after Chelsea and Manchester City fell at the group stages, and the duo have been given a tough draw.
London side Arsenal finished runners up to Schalke in their group and have been drawn to play Bayern Munich – who were last years beaten finalists after losing out to Chelsea in a shoot-out.
Manchester United cruised through as group winners but have been given a tough task after being drawn to face Spanish giants Real Madrid.
The rest of the draw paired Galatasaray with Schalke, Celtic drew Juventus, Shakhtar were drawn to play Borussia Dortmund, AC Milan face Barcelona, Porto play Malaga and Valencia will play PSG.
The first legs will be played 12/13 and 19/20 February, second legs 5/6/ and 12/13 March.
What are Arsenal and Manchester United fans thought on the draw? Get involved in the comments section below.