- Striker Agrees Personal Terms With Chelsea Ahead Of Proposed Move
- Liverpool Deploy Scouts To Watch Tottenham Target As Rodgers Eyes Swoop
- Blues Ready To Battle Arsenal & Man Utd For £52m-Rated Duo
- Chelsea Eye Swoop On Liverpool After Midfielder Rejects New £80k Deal
- Man Utd Ready To Hijack Arsenal’s Bid To Land €17m German Star
- Double Injury Boost For Arsenal Ahead Of QPR Game
Europa League Draw: Liverpool & Spurs Handed Tough Draws
The draw for the last 32 of the Europa League was completed on Thursday afternoon and as ever it’s thrown up some intriguing ties.
The Premier League has four remaining participants with Tottenham, Liverpool and Newcastle all safely progressing from their groups while Chelsea drop into the Europa League having failed to qualify from their Champions League group.
Liverpool have been handed a tough draw after being paired against Russian giants Zenit St Petersburg, Chelsea face Sparta Prague, Tottenham have a big task after being drawn with Lyon while Newcastle United will play FC Metalist Kharkiv.
The draw for the last 16 has also been concluded this afternoon and should Spurs get past Lyon they will face either Inter Milan or FC Cluj, Chelsea will face either Ajax or Steaua Bucharest if they beat Sparta, Liverpool will play either Basel or Dnipro is they progress while Newcastle will play either Anzhi Makhachkala or Hannover.