- Arsenal & Man Utd Given Go-Ahead To Sign €40m Hitman
- Chelsea Team News: Mourinho Offers Injury Update On Fabregas & Luis
- Arsenal Or Man Utd? €25m Target Confirms When He’ll Choose New Club
- Arsenal Handed Blow As Alexis Sanchez Ruled Out Of Tottenham Clash
- Bolton vs Liverpool Preview, Team News, Likely Line-Up, Prediction & Betting Tips
- Arsenal Ready To Battle Liverpool For Brazilian, Player Confirms Decision To Leave
Europa League Draw: Liverpool & Spurs Handed Tough Draws
The draw for the last 32 of the Europa League was completed on Thursday afternoon and as ever it’s thrown up some intriguing ties.
The Premier League has four remaining participants with Tottenham, Liverpool and Newcastle all safely progressing from their groups while Chelsea drop into the Europa League having failed to qualify from their Champions League group.
Liverpool have been handed a tough draw after being paired against Russian giants Zenit St Petersburg, Chelsea face Sparta Prague, Tottenham have a big task after being drawn with Lyon while Newcastle United will play FC Metalist Kharkiv.
The draw for the last 16 has also been concluded this afternoon and should Spurs get past Lyon they will face either Inter Milan or FC Cluj, Chelsea will face either Ajax or Steaua Bucharest if they beat Sparta, Liverpool will play either Basel or Dnipro is they progress while Newcastle will play either Anzhi Makhachkala or Hannover.