- Man Utd Star Closes In On Comeback After Offering Positive Injury Update
- Arsenal Boost – Star Set To Make Injury Return This Weekend
- Arsene Wenger Offers Positive Injury Update On Alexis Sanchez
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow As Star Ruled Out Until 2016
- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
[Teams] Man Utd vs West Brom: Kagawa Starts, RVP Rested
Manchester United take on high-flying West Brom at Old Trafford today looking to extend their lead at the top of the table.
United capatalised on Man City’s 1-0 defeat to Sunderland by opening up a seven point lead after coming from behind three times to beat Newcastle 4-3 last week.
Sir Alex Ferguson has opted to make some changes for the game giving the likes of Robin Van Persie, Rio Ferdinand and Javier Hernandez a rest during the busy festive period. Danny Welbeck starts up top with Shinji Kagawa returning after a lengthy injury lay-off.
Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game:
Man Utd Team
De Gea, Smalling, Vidic, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Crrick, Cleverley, Young, Kagawa, Welbeck
Subs: Lindegaard, Ferdinand, Giggs, Hernandez, Van Persie, Scholes, Buttner.
Foster; Jones, McAuley, Tamas, Ridgewell; Thorne, Brunt; Rosenberg, Dorrans, Odemwingie; Long.
Subs: Myhill, Lukaku, Morrison, Jara Reyes, Fortune, Dawson, El Ghanassy.