- Man Utd Ready To Hijack Arsenal’s Bid To Land €17m German Star
- Double Injury Boost For Arsenal Ahead Of QPR Game
- Arsenal & Man Utd Given Go-Ahead To Sign €40m Hitman
- Chelsea Team News: Mourinho Offers Injury Update On Fabregas & Luis
- Arsenal Or Man Utd? €25m Target Confirms When He’ll Choose New Club
- Arsenal Handed Blow As Alexis Sanchez Ruled Out Of Tottenham Clash
[Teams] Man Utd vs West Brom: Kagawa Starts, RVP Rested
Manchester United take on high-flying West Brom at Old Trafford today looking to extend their lead at the top of the table.
United capatalised on Man City’s 1-0 defeat to Sunderland by opening up a seven point lead after coming from behind three times to beat Newcastle 4-3 last week.
Sir Alex Ferguson has opted to make some changes for the game giving the likes of Robin Van Persie, Rio Ferdinand and Javier Hernandez a rest during the busy festive period. Danny Welbeck starts up top with Shinji Kagawa returning after a lengthy injury lay-off.
Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game:
Man Utd Team
De Gea, Smalling, Vidic, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Crrick, Cleverley, Young, Kagawa, Welbeck
Subs: Lindegaard, Ferdinand, Giggs, Hernandez, Van Persie, Scholes, Buttner.
Foster; Jones, McAuley, Tamas, Ridgewell; Thorne, Brunt; Rosenberg, Dorrans, Odemwingie; Long.
Subs: Myhill, Lukaku, Morrison, Jara Reyes, Fortune, Dawson, El Ghanassy.