- Theo Walcott Offers Positive Injury Update
- Arsenal ‘Working’ On Deal To Re-Sign Unsettled Van Persie
- Chelsea Offered Tempting Diego Costa + £8m Swap Deal In Exchange For Courtois
- Cavani Agent In London For Talks Over Potential £54m Summer Move
- Chelsea Trying To Hijack Liverpool’s Salah Move After Submitting £10m Bid
- [Player Ratings] Chelsea 3-1 Man Utd: How The Blues Players Rated
[Teams] QPR vs Liverpool: Confirmed Line-ups
Liverpool take on Queens Park Rangers at Loftus Road this afternoon looking to bounce back from Boxing Day’s disappointing 3-1 loss to Stoke City.
The Reds currently sit 10th in the table and will be hoping to end the year on a positive note but have been dealt a blow ahead of the game with the news that manager Brendan Rodgers has been forced to miss the match after falling ill last night.
However, the Northern Irishman has been able to name his side and the good news is that Luis Suarez is fit to play despite picking up an ankle knock. Raheem Sterling and Joe Allen have both been recalled to the starting eleven with Lucas and Shelvey dropping to the bench.
Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game:
Cesar, Diakite, Traore, Hill, Cisse, Taarabt, Wright-Phillips, Mackie, Onuoha, Nelsen, Mbia
Subs: Green, Derry, Ferdinand, Granero, Fabio, Hoilett, Faurlin.
Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Sterling, Downing, Suarez.
Subs: Gulacsi, Assaidi, Coates, Lucas, Carragher, Suso, Shelvey.