- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
- Man Utd Plotting £90m Move For 321 Goal Super-Star
- Key Man Ruled Out As Man Utd Announce 20-Man Squad For PSV Game
- Chelsea Dealt Blow As Key Man Suffers Injury Ahead Of Everton Trip
- Madrid Chief: Arsenal Target Was Among 4 Players Man Utd Tried To Sign This Summer
[Teams] QPR vs Liverpool: Confirmed Line-ups
Liverpool take on Queens Park Rangers at Loftus Road this afternoon looking to bounce back from Boxing Day’s disappointing 3-1 loss to Stoke City.
The Reds currently sit 10th in the table and will be hoping to end the year on a positive note but have been dealt a blow ahead of the game with the news that manager Brendan Rodgers has been forced to miss the match after falling ill last night.
However, the Northern Irishman has been able to name his side and the good news is that Luis Suarez is fit to play despite picking up an ankle knock. Raheem Sterling and Joe Allen have both been recalled to the starting eleven with Lucas and Shelvey dropping to the bench.
Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game:
Cesar, Diakite, Traore, Hill, Cisse, Taarabt, Wright-Phillips, Mackie, Onuoha, Nelsen, Mbia
Subs: Green, Derry, Ferdinand, Granero, Fabio, Hoilett, Faurlin.
Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Sterling, Downing, Suarez.
Subs: Gulacsi, Assaidi, Coates, Lucas, Carragher, Suso, Shelvey.