- Liverpool Left To Sweat As Key Man Suffers Injury Ahead Of Man Utd Clash
- Man Utd Missed Out On World Class Attacker After Refusing To Pay Extra £10m
- Real Madrid Accept Arsenal’s £48m Bid For Karim Benzema
- Arsenal To Submit £21m Bid For Bundesliga Attacker
- Manchester United Make Enquiry For 31-Goal Striker
- Man Utd Agree £22.3m Attacker Deal, Player Likely To Arrive Next Week
[Teams] QPR vs Liverpool: Confirmed Line-ups
Liverpool take on Queens Park Rangers at Loftus Road this afternoon looking to bounce back from Boxing Day’s disappointing 3-1 loss to Stoke City.
The Reds currently sit 10th in the table and will be hoping to end the year on a positive note but have been dealt a blow ahead of the game with the news that manager Brendan Rodgers has been forced to miss the match after falling ill last night.
However, the Northern Irishman has been able to name his side and the good news is that Luis Suarez is fit to play despite picking up an ankle knock. Raheem Sterling and Joe Allen have both been recalled to the starting eleven with Lucas and Shelvey dropping to the bench.
Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game:
Cesar, Diakite, Traore, Hill, Cisse, Taarabt, Wright-Phillips, Mackie, Onuoha, Nelsen, Mbia
Subs: Green, Derry, Ferdinand, Granero, Fabio, Hoilett, Faurlin.
Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Sterling, Downing, Suarez.
Subs: Gulacsi, Assaidi, Coates, Lucas, Carragher, Suso, Shelvey.