- Man Utd Star Closes In On Comeback After Offering Positive Injury Update
- Arsenal Boost – Star Set To Make Injury Return This Weekend
- Arsene Wenger Offers Positive Injury Update On Alexis Sanchez
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow As Star Ruled Out Until 2016
- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
[Teams] QPR vs Liverpool: Confirmed Line-ups
Liverpool take on Queens Park Rangers at Loftus Road this afternoon looking to bounce back from Boxing Day’s disappointing 3-1 loss to Stoke City.
The Reds currently sit 10th in the table and will be hoping to end the year on a positive note but have been dealt a blow ahead of the game with the news that manager Brendan Rodgers has been forced to miss the match after falling ill last night.
However, the Northern Irishman has been able to name his side and the good news is that Luis Suarez is fit to play despite picking up an ankle knock. Raheem Sterling and Joe Allen have both been recalled to the starting eleven with Lucas and Shelvey dropping to the bench.
Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game:
Cesar, Diakite, Traore, Hill, Cisse, Taarabt, Wright-Phillips, Mackie, Onuoha, Nelsen, Mbia
Subs: Green, Derry, Ferdinand, Granero, Fabio, Hoilett, Faurlin.
Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Sterling, Downing, Suarez.
Subs: Gulacsi, Assaidi, Coates, Lucas, Carragher, Suso, Shelvey.