- Mahrez To Join Arsenal In £37m Deal After Agreeing Personal Terms
- Arsenal & Man Utd Target To Undergo Chelsea Medical After Blues Agree £30m Deal
- Man Utd Boss Jose Mourinho Plotting Audacious Raid On Chelsea
- Liverpool Installed As Surprise Favourites To Sign Man Utd Attacker
- Real Madrid Super Star Wants Man Utd Move As Mourinho Prepares £96.4m Move
- Arsenal Set To Beat Liverpool To 24-Goal Hitman After Triggering £20m Clause
Tottenham vs Coventry Preview, Team News, Likely Line-ups & Predicted Score
Tottenham Hotspur welcome League 1 outfit Coventry City to White Hart Lane on Saturday in the 3rd round of the FA Cup.
Spurs kick-off their FA Cup campaign looking to go one-step further than last season after being knocked out at the semi-final stages by Chelsea.
Andre Villas-Boas men head into the game in fine form in the Premier League after a run of four straight wins sees then sitting above Chelsea in third position in the table. They welcome Coventry who sit mid-table in League 1 so Spurs will have to guard against complacency this weekend.
Tottenham may welcome back Benoit Assou-Ekotto with the left back recovered from a knee injury that has kept him on the sidelines for the entire first half of the season. Ekotto is pushing for a start but may have to make do with a place on the bench.
Midfielder Scott Parker is expected to make his first start of the season while Brad Friedel is likely to be given a chance in the cup having lost his first-team place to Hugo Lloris.
AVB is likely to make wholesale changes to his side with the likes of Sigurdsson, Townsend, Falque and Huddlestone all expected to feature. Gareth Bale is available after serving a one-game suspension but is likely to be rested for this one.
Despite the expected weakened team, high-flying Tottenham should dispense of the League 1 outfit on Saturday as long as they don’t take the opposition too lightly and put in a professional display. Tottenham 3-0 Coventry
What would your starting line-up be and whats your score prediction? Get involved in the comments section below.