- Arsenal Could Finally Land Benzema As Madrid Line-Up £45m Suarez Bid
- [Player Ratings] Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Hazard Blitzes Black Cats In Thriller
- Arsenal Fail With €8m Bid For Brazilian Striker
- Arsenal Receive Huge Double Injury Boost
- Arsenal Line-Up £37.5m Double Raid
- Mourinho Eyes Ambitious £60m Move For Falcao
Rodgers Claims Skint Liverpool May Make One More Signing
With the January transfer window now open for business we’ll be keeping you up-to-date with all the latest transfer gossip. Today, Brendan Rodgers hints at one more addition.
Despite the transfer window being open for only a matter of days, the Reds boss has already managed to add to his attacking options after bringing in forward Daniel Sturridge from Chelsea.
But Rodgers has told fans they shouldn’t expect too much activity for the remainder of the window due to the lack of funds available at the club, but hinted he may be able to make one further addition to his squad this month.
Speaking to Liverpool’s official website, Rodgers said:
“We are not going to have a lot of money to do anything [else] in the window.
“We won’t have that in January. There might be another but there is not much more business to be done.”
Several names have been linked with a move to Anfield in recent weeks, with the Mirror reporting today that Blackpool winger Tom Ince is trying to push through a move to his former side after Liverpool reportedly had a £5m offer rejected by the Championship side.
Read more Liverpool transfer news
Who would you like to see Liverpool sign this month? Get involved in the comments section below.