- Liverpool Transfer News: £20m Bid Rejected | Defender Told To Leave On Loan
- Arsenal Agree To Let Wilshere Leave Following Crunch Talks With Wenger
- Liverpool Steal March On Man Utd After Tabling £30m Offer For Brazilian Forward
- England Squad Announced: Arsenal & Man Utd Stars Recalled, Kane & Sturridge In
- [Player Ratings] Watford 1-3 Arsenal: Sanchez Has Gunners Firing Again
- [Teams] Hull City vs Man Utd: Confirmed Line-Ups
Rodgers Claims Skint Liverpool May Make One More Signing
With the January transfer window now open for business we’ll be keeping you up-to-date with all the latest transfer gossip. Today, Brendan Rodgers hints at one more addition.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has told Liverpoolfc.com he has limited funds available to further strengthen his squad but hinted he may be able to bring in one more signing this month.
Despite the transfer window being open for only a matter of days, the Reds boss has already managed to add to his attacking options after bringing in forward Daniel Sturridge from Chelsea.
But Rodgers has told fans they shouldn’t expect too much activity for the remainder of the window due to the lack of funds available at the club, but hinted he may be able to make one further addition to his squad this month.
Speaking to Liverpool’s official website, Rodgers said:
“We are not going to have a lot of money to do anything [else] in the window.
“We won’t have that in January. There might be another but there is not much more business to be done.”
Several names have been linked with a move to Anfield in recent weeks, with the Mirror reporting today that Blackpool winger Tom Ince is trying to push through a move to his former side after Liverpool reportedly had a £5m offer rejected by the Championship side.
Read more Liverpool transfer news
Who would you like to see Liverpool sign this month? Get involved in the comments section below.