- Arsenal Willing To Break Transfer Record To Sign Attacker Ahead Of Liverpool
- Arsenal Eye Audacious Move For Key Barcelona Midfielder
- Man Utd Boss Confirms He’ll Buy Attacker & Responds To Reported Ronaldo Interest
- World Class Striker Drops Huge Hint Over Manchester United Move
- Man Utd In Advanced Talks To Sign Chelsea & Liverpool Target, Deal Expected Soon
- Man Utd To Table Formal Bid For £35m-Rated Chelsea Target After Talks With Agent
[Teams] Tottenham vs Coventry: Ekotto & Parker Start
Tottenham Hotspur welcome Coventry City to White Hart Lane on Saturday afternoon in the 3rd round of the FA Cup.
Spurs will be hoping to go one better this season after missing out on a place in the final last year and they are hot favourites to see-off the League 1 side today.
Andre Villas-Boas makes seven changes for today’s game with Benoit Assou-Ekotto making his first start of the season after returning from a knee injury recently. Gareth Bale is a surprise starter while Scott Parker and Tom Huddlestone also start in midfield alongside Gylfi Sigurdsson and Clint Dempsey. Brad Friedel returns in goal after losing his place to Hugo Lloris.
Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game.
Friedel, Naughton, Caulker, Dawson, Assou-Ekotto, Huddlestone, Parker, Sigurdsson, Dempsey, Bale, Adebayor.
Subs: Lloris, Vertonghen, Dembele, Townsend, Carroll, Lennon, Defoe.
Murphy, Jordan Clarke, Wood, Edjenguele, Adams, Baker, Jennings, Bailey, Moussa, McSheffrey, Leon Clarke.
Subs: Dunn, Cameron, Christie, Thomas, Fleck, Barton, Elliott