- Man Utd Determined To Beat Chelsea To Signing Of £50m-Rated International
- Arsenal Open Formal Talks Over £60m Double Swoop
- Arsenal To Make £30m Bid For Liverpool Star This Summer
- Man Utd Star Closes In On Comeback After Offering Positive Injury Update
- Arsenal Boost – Star Set To Make Injury Return This Weekend
- Arsene Wenger Offers Positive Injury Update On Alexis Sanchez
[Teams] Tottenham vs Coventry: Ekotto & Parker Start
Tottenham Hotspur welcome Coventry City to White Hart Lane on Saturday afternoon in the 3rd round of the FA Cup.
Spurs will be hoping to go one better this season after missing out on a place in the final last year and they are hot favourites to see-off the League 1 side today.
Andre Villas-Boas makes seven changes for today’s game with Benoit Assou-Ekotto making his first start of the season after returning from a knee injury recently. Gareth Bale is a surprise starter while Scott Parker and Tom Huddlestone also start in midfield alongside Gylfi Sigurdsson and Clint Dempsey. Brad Friedel returns in goal after losing his place to Hugo Lloris.
Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game.
Friedel, Naughton, Caulker, Dawson, Assou-Ekotto, Huddlestone, Parker, Sigurdsson, Dempsey, Bale, Adebayor.
Subs: Lloris, Vertonghen, Dembele, Townsend, Carroll, Lennon, Defoe.
Murphy, Jordan Clarke, Wood, Edjenguele, Adams, Baker, Jennings, Bailey, Moussa, McSheffrey, Leon Clarke.
Subs: Dunn, Cameron, Christie, Thomas, Fleck, Barton, Elliott