- Arsenal Boost – Star Set To Make Injury Return This Weekend
- Arsene Wenger Offers Positive Injury Update On Alexis Sanchez
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow As Star Ruled Out Until 2016
- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
[Teams] Tottenham vs Coventry: Ekotto & Parker Start
Tottenham Hotspur welcome Coventry City to White Hart Lane on Saturday afternoon in the 3rd round of the FA Cup.
Spurs will be hoping to go one better this season after missing out on a place in the final last year and they are hot favourites to see-off the League 1 side today.
Andre Villas-Boas makes seven changes for today’s game with Benoit Assou-Ekotto making his first start of the season after returning from a knee injury recently. Gareth Bale is a surprise starter while Scott Parker and Tom Huddlestone also start in midfield alongside Gylfi Sigurdsson and Clint Dempsey. Brad Friedel returns in goal after losing his place to Hugo Lloris.
Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game.
Friedel, Naughton, Caulker, Dawson, Assou-Ekotto, Huddlestone, Parker, Sigurdsson, Dempsey, Bale, Adebayor.
Subs: Lloris, Vertonghen, Dembele, Townsend, Carroll, Lennon, Defoe.
Murphy, Jordan Clarke, Wood, Edjenguele, Adams, Baker, Jennings, Bailey, Moussa, McSheffrey, Leon Clarke.
Subs: Dunn, Cameron, Christie, Thomas, Fleck, Barton, Elliott