- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
- Man Utd Plotting £90m Move For 321 Goal Super-Star
- Key Man Ruled Out As Man Utd Announce 20-Man Squad For PSV Game
- Chelsea Dealt Blow As Key Man Suffers Injury Ahead Of Everton Trip
- Madrid Chief: Arsenal Target Was Among 4 Players Man Utd Tried To Sign This Summer
[Teams] Tottenham vs Coventry: Ekotto & Parker Start
Tottenham Hotspur welcome Coventry City to White Hart Lane on Saturday afternoon in the 3rd round of the FA Cup.
Spurs will be hoping to go one better this season after missing out on a place in the final last year and they are hot favourites to see-off the League 1 side today.
Andre Villas-Boas makes seven changes for today’s game with Benoit Assou-Ekotto making his first start of the season after returning from a knee injury recently. Gareth Bale is a surprise starter while Scott Parker and Tom Huddlestone also start in midfield alongside Gylfi Sigurdsson and Clint Dempsey. Brad Friedel returns in goal after losing his place to Hugo Lloris.
Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game.
Friedel, Naughton, Caulker, Dawson, Assou-Ekotto, Huddlestone, Parker, Sigurdsson, Dempsey, Bale, Adebayor.
Subs: Lloris, Vertonghen, Dembele, Townsend, Carroll, Lennon, Defoe.
Murphy, Jordan Clarke, Wood, Edjenguele, Adams, Baker, Jennings, Bailey, Moussa, McSheffrey, Leon Clarke.
Subs: Dunn, Cameron, Christie, Thomas, Fleck, Barton, Elliott