- Arsenal Playmaker Mesut Ozil Offers Positive Injury Update
- Man Utd Make Audacious €25m Offer For La Liga Midfielder But Man City Also Keen
- Liverpool Attacker A Doubt To Face Arsenal After Aggravating Injury
- Mourinho May Sanction Move As Liverpool Make Audacious Swoop For Chelsea Star
- Man Utd Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Aston Villa Clash
- Oxlade-Chamberlain A Doubt For Liverpool Game As Arsenal’s Injury Crisis Deepens
FA Cup Fourth Round Draw: Find Out Who Your Team Got Here
The draw for the fourth round of the FA Cup was conducted on Sunday afternoon and as ever it’s thrown up some intriguing ties.
The biggest casualty so far has been Newcastle United who were beaten 2-0 by Brighton on Saturday and the Championship side have been rewarded with another potential glamour home tie as they will face Arsenal at the Amex Stadium if the Gunners manage to beat Swansea in a replay after being held to a 2-2 draw at the Liberty Stadium on Sunday.
Tottenham Hotspur strolled past Coventry on Saturday and will now play away to the winner of Leeds United and Birmingham in the next round. Chelsea also easily made it into the hat with a 5-1 win over Southampton and they will now face a trip to either Southend or Brentford.
Manchester United are the only Premier League giant who were drawn to play at home as they will play Fulham or Blackpool at Old Trafford if they beat West Ham in their replay after drawing 2-2 at Upton Park on Saturday evening.
Fourth round ties will be played on January 26th or 27th.