- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
- Man Utd Plotting £90m Move For 321 Goal Super-Star
- Key Man Ruled Out As Man Utd Announce 20-Man Squad For PSV Game
- Chelsea Dealt Blow As Key Man Suffers Injury Ahead Of Everton Trip
- Madrid Chief: Arsenal Target Was Among 4 Players Man Utd Tried To Sign This Summer
FA Cup Fourth Round Draw: Find Out Who Your Team Got Here
The draw for the fourth round of the FA Cup was conducted on Sunday afternoon and as ever it’s thrown up some intriguing ties.
The biggest casualty so far has been Newcastle United who were beaten 2-0 by Brighton on Saturday and the Championship side have been rewarded with another potential glamour home tie as they will face Arsenal at the Amex Stadium if the Gunners manage to beat Swansea in a replay after being held to a 2-2 draw at the Liberty Stadium on Sunday.
Tottenham Hotspur strolled past Coventry on Saturday and will now play away to the winner of Leeds United and Birmingham in the next round. Chelsea also easily made it into the hat with a 5-1 win over Southampton and they will now face a trip to either Southend or Brentford.
If Liverpool overcome Mansfield today, they will play Oldham at Boundary Park in the fourth round while Manchester City are also away from home and will play either Crystal Palace or Stoke City.
Manchester United are the only Premier League giant who were drawn to play at home as they will play Fulham or Blackpool at Old Trafford if they beat West Ham in their replay after drawing 2-2 at Upton Park on Saturday evening.
Fourth round ties will be played on January 26th or 27th.