- Arsenal Playmaker Mesut Ozil Offers Positive Injury Update
- Man Utd Make Audacious €25m Offer For La Liga Midfielder But Man City Also Keen
- Liverpool Attacker A Doubt To Face Arsenal After Aggravating Injury
- Mourinho May Sanction Move As Liverpool Make Audacious Swoop For Chelsea Star
- Man Utd Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Aston Villa Clash
- Oxlade-Chamberlain A Doubt For Liverpool Game As Arsenal’s Injury Crisis Deepens
Man Utd Win Zaha Race?
With the January transfer window now open for business we’ll be keeping you up-to-date with all the latest transfer gossip. Today, is Wilfried Zaha heading to Man Utd?
Manchester United look to have beaten Arsenal and Tottenham to the signature of Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha after putting together a £12m package that will include loaning the player back to Palace for the rest of the season, according to the Mirror.
The report claims United have won the race after Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger was put off by Palace’s demands and Tottenham backed away after realising the player wanted a move to either the Gunners or United.
The Mirror claim the Red Devils will pay the Championship side an initial £8m plus add-ons with Zaha returning to Palace on loan for the rest of the season, meaning the package is worth a total of £12m.
The newspaper suggests that Palace manager Ian Holloway has given his backing to United’s offer and the deal is expected to be completed in the next few days.
Zaha is one of the most exciting youngsters in the country and it’s no surprise the likes of Man Utd are said to be interested in signing him. He will be an excellent addition to Sir Alex Ferguson’s squad if he does end up making the move to Old Trafford.
But nothing is signed just yet so I’d wait until you see something official on ManUtd.com before you go buying your United shirts with ‘Zaha’ on the back!
What do United fans think about the prospective arrival of Zaha? Are Arsenal and Tottenham fans disappointed to miss out? Get involved in the comments section below.