- Major Injury Boost For Liverpool As Duo Take Part In Klopps First Training Session
- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
- Man Utd Plotting £90m Move For 321 Goal Super-Star
- Key Man Ruled Out As Man Utd Announce 20-Man Squad For PSV Game
- Chelsea Dealt Blow As Key Man Suffers Injury Ahead Of Everton Trip
Man Utd Win Zaha Race?
With the January transfer window now open for business we’ll be keeping you up-to-date with all the latest transfer gossip. Today, is Wilfried Zaha heading to Man Utd?
Manchester United look to have beaten Arsenal and Tottenham to the signature of Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha after putting together a £12m package that will include loaning the player back to Palace for the rest of the season, according to the Mirror.
The report claims United have won the race after Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger was put off by Palace’s demands and Tottenham backed away after realising the player wanted a move to either the Gunners or United.
The Mirror claim the Red Devils will pay the Championship side an initial £8m plus add-ons with Zaha returning to Palace on loan for the rest of the season, meaning the package is worth a total of £12m.
The newspaper suggests that Palace manager Ian Holloway has given his backing to United’s offer and the deal is expected to be completed in the next few days.
Zaha is one of the most exciting youngsters in the country and it’s no surprise the likes of Man Utd are said to be interested in signing him. He will be an excellent addition to Sir Alex Ferguson’s squad if he does end up making the move to Old Trafford.
But nothing is signed just yet so I’d wait until you see something official on ManUtd.com before you go buying your United shirts with ‘Zaha’ on the back!
What do United fans think about the prospective arrival of Zaha? Are Arsenal and Tottenham fans disappointed to miss out? Get involved in the comments section below.