- Arsenal Boost – Star Set To Make Injury Return This Weekend
- Arsene Wenger Offers Positive Injury Update On Alexis Sanchez
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow As Star Ruled Out Until 2016
- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
[Teams] Chelsea vs Arsenal: Confirmed Line-ups
Chelsea welcome London rivals Arsenal to Stamford Bridge on Sunday looking to close the gap on the top two.
The Blues currently sit third – nine points behind second-placed Man City – so they will need a win today to keep alive their slim hopes of winning the title.
However, Arsenal are in desperate need for points themselves with the Gunners currently six points off fourth-placed Tottenham so will need a positive result today to maintain their hopes of qualifying for the champions league next season.
Rafa Benitez has decided to start Fernando Torres for the game with captain John Terry on the bench alongside Demba Ba.
Arsene Wenger has named an unchanged team for the game but is without both Lukas Podolski and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain who are out through illness. Here are the confirmed teams for the game:
Cech, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Cahill, Cole, Ramires, Lampard, Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Torres
Subs: Turnbull, Ferreira, Terry, Bertrand, Ake, Marin, Ba.
Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Coquelin, Wilshere, Diaby, Cazorla, Walcott, Giroud
Subs: Mannone, Koscielny, Jenkinson, Santos, Frimpong, Ramsey, Arshavin
Now we’ve seen the teams, what’s your score prediction? Get involved in the comments section below.