- Arsenal Willing To Break Transfer Record To Sign Attacker Ahead Of Liverpool
- Arsenal Eye Audacious Move For Key Barcelona Midfielder
- Man Utd Boss Confirms He’ll Buy Attacker & Responds To Reported Ronaldo Interest
- World Class Striker Drops Huge Hint Over Manchester United Move
- Man Utd In Advanced Talks To Sign Chelsea & Liverpool Target, Deal Expected Soon
- Man Utd To Table Formal Bid For £35m-Rated Chelsea Target After Talks With Agent
Bayern Munich Linked With £40m Suarez Move
With the January transfer window now open for business we’ll be keeping you up-to-date with all the latest transfer gossip. Today, Bayern Munich are linked with a move for Luis Suarez.
Bayern Munich are lining up an audacious £40m move to try and land Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, according to the Daily Express.
The report claims Pep Guardiola – who will take over the reigns at the Allianz Arena in the summer – is already drawing up his list of transfer targets and is understood to be keen on luring Liverpool’s Uruguayan hitman to the Bundesliga.
The Express suggest the German giants are willing to spend £40m on Suarez but have also shortlisted Edinson Cavani and Edin Dzeko as Guardiola looks to add to his strike options ahead of next season.
Suarez has been in stunning form this season and has scored 20 goals in all competitions already, so Brendan Rodgers will be loath to losing the 25-year-old.
Read more Liverpool transfer news
But I wouldn’t be getting too worried Liverpool fans. Suarez has never shown anything but commitment to the club and is under a long-term contract, so I can’t see him going anywhere any time soon. The only way he may leave is if the clubs owners decide they want to cash-in or if Suarez gets fed up of the British media spotlight and wants a move.
Will Suarez still be at Liverpool next season? Get involved in the comments section below.