- Agent Confirms Unhappy Attacker ‘Wants To Leave’ Arsenal This Summer
- Mourinho To Launch £30m Raid On Arsenal If Man Utd Boss Fails To Land Chelsea Star
- Tottenham Eyeing Audacious Swoop On Man Utd For £36m Attacker
- Player Confirms Interest As Man Utd Eye Audacious Swoop For £40m Chelsea Star
- Arsenal Ready To Battle Liverpool Over Signing Of £15m International
- Liverpool Ready To Table Audacious £40m Bid For World Class Hitman
[Video] Chelsea’s Eden Hazard Sent Off For Kicking Swansea Ball Boy
Chelsea limped out of the Capital One Cup after a disappointing 0-0 draw with Swansea City at the Liberty Stadium on Wednesday night but the game will be remember for a bizarre incident involving Eden Hazard.
The Blues were struggling to break down a stubborn and well organised Swansea outfit and with just over 10 minutes remaining attacker Hazard rushed to get the ball from a ball boy on the edge of the pitch. But the young lad fell over on top of the ball and was taking his time to get up, clearly trying to waste some time, so Hazard took it upon himself to try and kick the all from underneath him – seemingly hitting the boy in the process.
The Belgian was shown a straight red card and Chelsea will surely look to appeal the dismissal. Watch the incident and match highlights here: