- Arsenal Ready To Battle Liverpool For Brazilian, Player Confirms Decision To Leave
- Arsenal Playmaker Mesut Ozil Offers Positive Injury Update
- Man Utd Make Audacious €25m Offer For La Liga Midfielder But Man City Also Keen
- Liverpool Attacker A Doubt To Face Arsenal After Aggravating Injury
- Mourinho May Sanction Move As Liverpool Make Audacious Swoop For Chelsea Star
- Man Utd Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Aston Villa Clash
[Video] Chelsea’s Eden Hazard Sent Off For Kicking Swansea Ball Boy
Chelsea limped out of the Capital One Cup after a disappointing 0-0 draw with Swansea City at the Liberty Stadium on Wednesday night but the game will be remember for a bizarre incident involving Eden Hazard.
The Blues were struggling to break down a stubborn and well organised Swansea outfit and with just over 10 minutes remaining attacker Hazard rushed to get the ball from a ball boy on the edge of the pitch. But the young lad fell over on top of the ball and was taking his time to get up, clearly trying to waste some time, so Hazard took it upon himself to try and kick the all from underneath him – seemingly hitting the boy in the process.
The Belgian was shown a straight red card and Chelsea will surely look to appeal the dismissal. Watch the incident and match highlights here: