- Arsenal Boost – Star Set To Make Injury Return This Weekend
- Arsene Wenger Offers Positive Injury Update On Alexis Sanchez
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow As Star Ruled Out Until 2016
- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
[Teams] Stoke vs Man City: Confirmed Line-ups
Premier League champions Manchester City have a tough task to reach the fifth round of the FA Cup as they take on Stoke City at the Britannia Stadium on Saturday lunchtime.
City cruised through to the fourth round after beating Watford 3-0 but Stoke’s passage was far less assured, with Tony Pulis’ men being forced to try again after being held to a 0-0 draw by Crystal Palace. The Potters were then taken to extra time in the replay but eventually came out with a 4-1 victory to book a date with the champions.
Roberto Mancini has decided to rest Joe Hart for the game with Pantilimon given a rare start in goal. Sergio Aguero is also on the bench as Eden Dzeko and Carlos Tevez start up front.
Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game:
Sorensen; Shotton, Shawcross, Huth, Wilkinson; Kightly, Whelan, Nzonzi, Etherington; Walters, Jones
Subs: Nash, Owen, Crouch, Adam, Whitehead, Upson, Jerome
Man City Team
Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, Garcia, Barry, Milner, Tevez, Silva, Dzeko
Subs: Hart, Clichy, Rodwell, Sinclair, Aguero, Rekik, Lope
Now we’ve seen the teams, what’s your predicted score for the game? Get involved in the comments section below.