- Arsenal Playmaker Mesut Ozil Offers Positive Injury Update
- Man Utd Make Audacious €25m Offer For La Liga Midfielder But Man City Also Keen
- Liverpool Attacker A Doubt To Face Arsenal After Aggravating Injury
- Mourinho May Sanction Move As Liverpool Make Audacious Swoop For Chelsea Star
- Man Utd Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Aston Villa Clash
- Oxlade-Chamberlain A Doubt For Liverpool Game As Arsenal’s Injury Crisis Deepens
[Teams] Brighton vs Arsenal: 6 Changes For Gunners
Many Gooners will admit this is our only realistic hope of a trophy this season so it’s a risk from Arsene Wenger to make six changes from the team that beat West Ham 5-1 on Wednesday night.
Jack Wilshere was expected to captain the team today but instead he’ll be on the bench along with Santi Cazorla, Theo Walcott, Kieran Gibbs and Bacary Sagna. Thomas Vermaelen is out with an ankle knock so Laurent Koscielny starts.
As I predicted in my match preview, in comes Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Carl Jenkinson, Andre Santos, Abou Diaby and Tomas Rosicky. Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game:
Ankergren, Calderon, Greer, El-Abd, Bridge; Bridcutt, Hammond, Lopez; Buckley, Barnes, Ulloa
Subs: Kuszczak, Painter, Dicker, Orlandi, LuaLua, Vicente, Mackail-Smith.
Szczesny, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Santos, Diaby, Ramsey, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Podolski, Giroud
Subs: Mannone, Sagna, Gibbs, Wilshere, Cazorla, Arshavin, Walcott
Now we’ve seen the team, what’s your predicted score for the game? Get involved in the comments section below.