- Arsenal Boost – Star Set To Make Injury Return This Weekend
- Arsene Wenger Offers Positive Injury Update On Alexis Sanchez
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow As Star Ruled Out Until 2016
- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
[Teams] Brighton vs Arsenal: 6 Changes For Gunners
Arsenal are on the South Coast to face Brighton in the fourth round of the FA Cup and we have the team news.
Many Gooners will admit this is our only realistic hope of a trophy this season so it’s a risk from Arsene Wenger to make six changes from the team that beat West Ham 5-1 on Wednesday night.
Jack Wilshere was expected to captain the team today but instead he’ll be on the bench along with Santi Cazorla, Theo Walcott, Kieran Gibbs and Bacary Sagna. Thomas Vermaelen is out with an ankle knock so Laurent Koscielny starts.
As I predicted in my match preview, in comes Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Carl Jenkinson, Andre Santos, Abou Diaby and Tomas Rosicky. Here are the confirmed line-ups for the game:
Ankergren, Calderon, Greer, El-Abd, Bridge; Bridcutt, Hammond, Lopez; Buckley, Barnes, Ulloa
Subs: Kuszczak, Painter, Dicker, Orlandi, LuaLua, Vicente, Mackail-Smith.
Szczesny, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Santos, Diaby, Ramsey, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Podolski, Giroud
Subs: Mannone, Sagna, Gibbs, Wilshere, Cazorla, Arshavin, Walcott
Now we’ve seen the team, what’s your predicted score for the game? Get involved in the comments section below.