- Liverpool Dealt Injury Blow As Star Taken To Hospital Following Training Incident
- Mahrez To Join Arsenal In £37m Deal After Agreeing Personal Terms
- Arsenal & Man Utd Target To Undergo Chelsea Medical After Blues Agree £30m Deal
- Man Utd Boss Jose Mourinho Plotting Audacious Raid On Chelsea
- Liverpool Installed As Surprise Favourites To Sign Man Utd Attacker
- Real Madrid Super Star Wants Man Utd Move As Mourinho Prepares £96.4m Move
FA Cup Fifth Round Draw: Find Out Who Your Team Drew…
The draw for the fifth round of the FA Cup took place on Sunday night and as usual it’s thrown up some mouth-water games.
Current holders Chelsea needed a late Fernando Torres effort to ensure their names were in the hat, after the Spaniard’s goal secured a 2-2 draw with Brentford in Sunday’s early kick off. The two west London clubs will now do battle at Stamford Bridge with the winners drawn to play Middlesborough in the next round.
Manchester United cruised through after easily seeing off Fulham 4-1 on Saturday night and they’ve been rewarded with a home tie against Reading in the next round.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger had to bring on his big-guns with Theo Walcott’s late winner securing a 3-2 win at Brighton on Saturday and the Gunners will now face Blackburn at the Emirates, while Manchester City will take on eeds United at the Etihad after beating Stoke.
You can see a full run-through of the draw here.
The ties are scheduled to be played on the weekend of 16th – 17th February.