- Real Madrid Accept Arsenal’s £48m Bid For Karim Benzema
- Arsenal To Submit £21m Bid For Bundesliga Attacker
- Manchester United Make Enquiry For 31-Goal Striker
- Man Utd Agree £22.3m Attacker Deal, Player Likely To Arrive Next Week
- Arsenal Star In Battle To Face Liverpool After Suffering Fresh Injury Blow
- Adidas Pushing For Deal As Man Utd Plot World Record Move For La Liga Attacker
Big-Guns Miss Out As Butland Set For £4m Stoke Switch
Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool target Jack Butland is on the verge of joining Stoke City after they agreed a £4m deal with Birmingham City, according to the BBC.
The Championship side are keen to sell the talented youngster due to their difficult financial situation and the report claims that the likes of Liverpool, Everton and Manchester City have all been linked with a move in recent months.
The BBC suggest Chelsea agreed a £3.5m deal for the 19-year-old this week but the player turned down the move due to concerns over his chances of first team football at Stamford Bridge.
It now seems that the Premier League big-boys have all missed out with the BBC claiming Stoke are about to sign the talented stopper with a view to loaning him back to City for the rest of the season.
Butland has been hugely impressive in goal for Birmingham this season and earned his first cap for England back in August against Italy. He also kept goal for the GB football team at the 2012 Olympics, so Tony Pulis will have pulled off quite a coup if he manages to beat the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City to his signature and get this deal over the line before the 11pm deadline.
Not long left now……