- [Photos] Lazar Markovic Poses In Liverpool Kit After Completing €25m Move
- Chelsea Confirm Signing Of €40m Costa On Five-Year Contract
- [Photo] Fabregas Poses In Chelsea Shirt After Sealing Move + Confirms Arsenal Snub
- Agent Confirms Talks With Arsenal + Man Utd Over €37m Ace
- Chelsea Agree €40m Deal For Spanish Hot-Shot
- Chelsea Agree €91m Deal Following Meeting In London On Thursday
Big-Guns Miss Out As Butland Set For £4m Stoke Switch
The Championship side are keen to sell the talented youngster due to their difficult financial situation and the report claims that the likes of Liverpool, Everton and Manchester City have all been linked with a move in recent months.
The BBC suggest Chelsea agreed a £3.5m deal for the 19-year-old this week but the player turned down the move due to concerns over his chances of first team football at Stamford Bridge.
It now seems that the Premier League big-boys have all missed out with the BBC claiming Stoke are about to sign the talented stopper with a view to loaning him back to City for the rest of the season.
Butland has been hugely impressive in goal for Birmingham this season and earned his first cap for England back in August against Italy. He also kept goal for the GB football team at the 2012 Olympics, so Tony Pulis will have pulled off quite a coup if he manages to beat the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City to his signature and get this deal over the line before the 11pm deadline.
Not long left now……