- Double Injury Boost For Arsenal Ahead Of QPR Game
- Arsenal & Man Utd Given Go-Ahead To Sign €40m Hitman
- Chelsea Team News: Mourinho Offers Injury Update On Fabregas & Luis
- Arsenal Or Man Utd? €25m Target Confirms When He’ll Choose New Club
- Arsenal Handed Blow As Alexis Sanchez Ruled Out Of Tottenham Clash
- Bolton vs Liverpool Preview, Team News, Likely Line-Up, Prediction & Betting Tips
[Teams] Man City vs Liverpool: Confirmed Line-ups
Manchester City welcome Liverpool to the Etihad Stadium on Sunday afternoon looking to close the gap on league leaders Manchester United.
The champions fell 10 points adrift after seeing their neighbours beat Fulham 1-0 on Saturday evening so Roberto Mancini knows victory this afternoon is vital if they’re to have any hope of retaining their title.
Mancini has decided to start Eden Dzeko and Sergio Aguero up front for the game with Carlos Tevez left on the bench. Reds boss Brendan Rodgers has recalled Jose Enrique with Glen Johnson reverting to right back. Here are the line-ups for the game:
Man City Team
Hart; Zabaleta, Nastasic, Lescott, Clichy; Milner, Garcia, Barry, Silva; Dzeko, Aguero
Subs: Pantilimon, Rodwell, Kolarov, Sinclair, Nasri, Tevez, Maicon.
Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Downing, Suarez, Sturridge
Subs: Jones, Wisdom, Skrtel, Allen, Shelvey, Sterling, Borini.
Now we’ve seen the teams, what’s your score prediction for the game?