- Arsenal & Man Utd Given Go-Ahead To Sign €40m Hitman
- Chelsea Team News: Mourinho Offers Injury Update On Fabregas & Luis
- Arsenal Or Man Utd? €25m Target Confirms When He’ll Choose New Club
- Arsenal Handed Blow As Alexis Sanchez Ruled Out Of Tottenham Clash
- Bolton vs Liverpool Preview, Team News, Likely Line-Up, Prediction & Betting Tips
- Arsenal Ready To Battle Liverpool For Brazilian, Player Confirms Decision To Leave
[Teams] Tottenham vs Newcastle: Confirmed Line-ups
Tottenham Hotspur welcome Newcastle United to White Hart Lane on Saturday lunchtime looking to leapfrog Chelsea in to third place in the Premier League table.
Spurs moved to within a point of the Blues with a 1-0 win over West Brom last weekend and with Chelsea not playing until later in the day, Andre Villas-Boas men have the chance to move above their London rivals for a couple of hours at least.
AVB has a striker headache for the game today with Jermain Defoe out injured and Emmanuel Adebayor arriving late from the Afcon meaning he’s only able to take his place on the bench. Clint Dempsey is therefore up front and will be supported by Lewis Holtby.
Here are the confirmed line-ups:
Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Caulker, Naughton, Dembele, Parker, Lennon, Holtby, Dempsey, Bale
Subs: Friedel, Vertonghen, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto, Livermore, Sigurdsson, Adebayor
Krul; Debuchy, S.Taylor, Coloccini, Santon; Cabaye, Perch; Gutierrez, Sissoko, Marveaux; Cisse
Subs: Harper, Yanga-Mbiwa, Anita, Tiote, Marveaux, Obertan, Shola Ameobi
Now we’ve seen the teams, what’s your prediction for the game? Leave your suggestions below.