- Arsenal Boost – Star Set To Make Injury Return This Weekend
- Arsene Wenger Offers Positive Injury Update On Alexis Sanchez
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow As Star Ruled Out Until 2016
- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
[Teams] Manchester City vs Chelsea: Confirmed Line-ups
Manchester City welcome European champions Chelsea to the Etihad Stadium on Sunday afternoon looking to keep alive their slim hopes of retaining their Premier League title.
City dropped 15 points off the pace after leaders Manchester United beat QPR 2-0 on Saturday and defeat this afternoon will not only end their title hopes but put them in a scrap for second. An away win for Chelsea will see them move to within a single point of second-placed City so it’s all to play for today.
City have been dealt a blow with the news that Vincent Kompany misses the game after failing to recover from a calf problem. John Terry starts from the bench for Chelsea as David Luiz partners Gary Cahill at the back. Here are the confirmed line-ups:
Man City Team
Hart, Zabaleta, Kolo Toure, Nastasic, Clichy, Garcia, Milner, Rodwell, Silva, Yaya Toure, Aguero.
Subs: Pantilimon, Lescott, Kolarov, Nasri, Sinclair, Tevez, Dzeko
Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Luiz, Cole; Mikel, Lampard; Ramires, Mata, Hazard; Ba.
Subs: Turnbull, Azpilicueta, Terry, Bertrand, Oscar, Moses, Torres
Now we’ve seen the teams what’s your score prediction for the game? Get involved in the comments section below.