- Mahrez To Join Arsenal In £37m Deal After Agreeing Personal Terms
- Arsenal & Man Utd Target To Undergo Chelsea Medical After Blues Agree £30m Deal
- Man Utd Boss Jose Mourinho Plotting Audacious Raid On Chelsea
- Liverpool Installed As Surprise Favourites To Sign Man Utd Attacker
- Real Madrid Super Star Wants Man Utd Move As Mourinho Prepares £96.4m Move
- Arsenal Set To Beat Liverpool To 24-Goal Hitman After Triggering £20m Clause
Liverpool Agree Terms To Sign La Liga Playmaker?
Despite the transfer window being closed there is still plenty of gossip doing the rounds in the newspapers so we’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest transfer rumours. Today, have Liverpool signed Manuel Iturra?
Liverpool are understood to have agreed a deal to sign Malaga playmaker Manuel Iturra on a free transfer at the end of the season, according to talkSPORT.
The Chile international has been in impressive form this season for Malaga and helped them qualify for the knockout stages of the Champions League for the first time in the clubs history, with the La Liga outfit looking to overturn a 1-0 deficit against Porto on Wednesday night to reach the quarter finals.
However, Iturra is out of contract at the end of the season and he’s been strongly linked with a move to Anfield in recent months, and it seems he’s now set for a move to Merseyside with talkSPORT citing reports coming out of Portugal and Italy that suggest the 28-year-old has now agreed terms over a free transfer move to Liverpool at the end of the season.
Read more Liverpool transfer news
Liverpool have been enjoying some excellent form of late and moved to within striking distance of the top-four after beating Tottenham 3-2 on Sunday, and Brendan Rodgers may be hoping a couple of key signings this summer will turn his side into title challengers once again next season and it appears Iturra could be his first signing of the summer if these reports are to be believed.
What do Liverpool fans think of the proposed signing of Iturra? Get involved in the comments section below.