- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
- Major Injury Boost For Liverpool As Duo Take Part In Klopps First Training Session
- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
Latest Liverpool Transfer News: Gameiro & Feghouli
Despite the transfer window being closed there is still plenty of gossip doing the rounds in the newspapers so we’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest transfer rumours. Today, Liverpool are given encouragement in their pursuit of Kevin Gameiro and weigh up a move for Sofiane Feghouli.
First up and the Daily Mail are reporting that Liverpool have been boosted in their pursuit of PSG striker Kevin Gameiro after the player was said to have been left ‘furious’ at being left on the bench once again last weekend.
The Mail claim the Reds were in for the Frenchman during the January transfer window and boss Brendan Rodgers is expected to renew his interest in the summer, with the unsettled 25-year-old likely to move on at the end of the season after being left frustrated at a lack of action in Paris.
Rodgers eyes Feghouli
It’s not just another striker Rodgers is looking for with the Express reporting that the Liverpool boss is targeting up to four new signings this summer and is considering a £9m move for Valencia midfielder Sofiane Feghouli.
The newspaper claims Liverpool will look to sign a playmaker ahead of next season and Fenghouli is believed to be under consideration along with Newcastle’s Hatem Ben Arfa, Ajax’s Christian Eriksen and Fiorentina’s Mounir El Hamdaou.
Fenghouli is still under contract with Valencia until 2016 and it’s claimed the La Liga outfit may try to push for a fee nearer to £15m for the 23-year-old.
Read more Liverpool transfer news
Who would Liverpool fans like the club to sign this summer? Leave your suggestions below.