- Arsenal Ready To Battle Liverpool For Brazilian, Player Confirms Decision To Leave
- Arsenal Playmaker Mesut Ozil Offers Positive Injury Update
- Man Utd Make Audacious €25m Offer For La Liga Midfielder But Man City Also Keen
- Liverpool Attacker A Doubt To Face Arsenal After Aggravating Injury
- Mourinho May Sanction Move As Liverpool Make Audacious Swoop For Chelsea Star
- Man Utd Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Aston Villa Clash
Latest Liverpool Transfer News: Gameiro & Feghouli
Despite the transfer window being closed there is still plenty of gossip doing the rounds in the newspapers so we’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest transfer rumours. Today, Liverpool are given encouragement in their pursuit of Kevin Gameiro and weigh up a move for Sofiane Feghouli.
First up and the Daily Mail are reporting that Liverpool have been boosted in their pursuit of PSG striker Kevin Gameiro after the player was said to have been left ‘furious’ at being left on the bench once again last weekend.
The Mail claim the Reds were in for the Frenchman during the January transfer window and boss Brendan Rodgers is expected to renew his interest in the summer, with the unsettled 25-year-old likely to move on at the end of the season after being left frustrated at a lack of action in Paris.
Rodgers eyes Feghouli
It’s not just another striker Rodgers is looking for with the Express reporting that the Liverpool boss is targeting up to four new signings this summer and is considering a £9m move for Valencia midfielder Sofiane Feghouli.
The newspaper claims Liverpool will look to sign a playmaker ahead of next season and Fenghouli is believed to be under consideration along with Newcastle’s Hatem Ben Arfa, Ajax’s Christian Eriksen and Fiorentina’s Mounir El Hamdaou.
Fenghouli is still under contract with Valencia until 2016 and it’s claimed the La Liga outfit may try to push for a fee nearer to £15m for the 23-year-old.
Read more Liverpool transfer news
Who would Liverpool fans like the club to sign this summer? Leave your suggestions below.