- Arsene Wenger Ready To Sell As Liverpool Prepare Raid On Arsenal
- Man Utd Determined To Beat Chelsea To Signing Of £50m-Rated International
- Arsenal Open Formal Talks Over £60m Double Swoop
- Arsenal To Make £30m Bid For Liverpool Star This Summer
- Man Utd Star Closes In On Comeback After Offering Positive Injury Update
- Arsenal Boost – Star Set To Make Injury Return This Weekend
New Chelsea 2013/14 Home Kit Launch Teaser: Part 1
Not long now Chelsea fans until Adidas officially launch the new home kit to be worn during the 2013/14 season. To celebrate Friday nights launch, Adidas have come up with a teaser campaign entitled ‘It’s blue. What else matters?‘.
We’re lucky enough to be taking part and have some exclusive images for you as well as a video for the first part of the teaser campaign. The two images shown above hint at the direction Adidas are taking in the campaign, which has been created on the insight that Chelsea clearly ‘own’ the colour blue.
Adidas are claiming the launch will showcase the players and show their commitment to the club and the lengths that they will go to will inspire the fans and show the club as they have never been seen before.
Judging by the images and video, blue paint seems to play a key part in the launch but we’ll have stay see what tomorrow’s Campaign Teaser Part 2 brings us. Stay tuned for more images on Friday morning ahead of the official launch which will be unveilled on Saturday morning.
Follow the conversation at @adidasUK #allincfc