- Arsenal Ready To Battle Liverpool For Brazilian, Player Confirms Decision To Leave
- Arsenal Playmaker Mesut Ozil Offers Positive Injury Update
- Man Utd Make Audacious €25m Offer For La Liga Midfielder But Man City Also Keen
- Liverpool Attacker A Doubt To Face Arsenal After Aggravating Injury
- Mourinho May Sanction Move As Liverpool Make Audacious Swoop For Chelsea Star
- Man Utd Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Aston Villa Clash
[Video Goals] Chelsea 2-2 West Brom: Controversial Late Hazard Penalty Saves Blues
Chelsea needed a controversial last minute penalty to rescue a 2-2 draw with West Brom at Stamford Bridge on Saturday afternoon.
Samuel Eto’o looked to have sent the home side on route to a victory when he put the Blues ahead in the 45th minute but the Baggies hit back through goals from Shane Long and Stephan Sessengnon to put them on the brink of a famous victory.
However, in the 94th minute Chelsea were awarded a penalty when Ramires was adjudged to have been brought down in the box, although replays showed there was very little contact when the Brazilian went to ground. Eden Hazard stepped up and tucked away the spot kick to rescue the Blues and salvage a 2-2 draw.
Watch all the goals here: