- Striker Agrees Personal Terms With Chelsea Ahead Of Proposed Move
- Liverpool Deploy Scouts To Watch Tottenham Target As Rodgers Eyes Swoop
- Blues Ready To Battle Arsenal & Man Utd For £52m-Rated Duo
- Chelsea Eye Swoop On Liverpool After Midfielder Rejects New £80k Deal
- Man Utd Ready To Hijack Arsenal’s Bid To Land €17m German Star
- Double Injury Boost For Arsenal Ahead Of QPR Game
[Video Goals] Chelsea 2-2 West Brom: Controversial Late Hazard Penalty Saves Blues
Chelsea needed a controversial last minute penalty to rescue a 2-2 draw with West Brom at Stamford Bridge on Saturday afternoon.
Samuel Eto’o looked to have sent the home side on route to a victory when he put the Blues ahead in the 45th minute but the Baggies hit back through goals from Shane Long and Stephan Sessengnon to put them on the brink of a famous victory.
However, in the 94th minute Chelsea were awarded a penalty when Ramires was adjudged to have been brought down in the box, although replays showed there was very little contact when the Brazilian went to ground. Eden Hazard stepped up and tucked away the spot kick to rescue the Blues and salvage a 2-2 draw.
Watch all the goals here: