- Man Utd Ready To Hijack Arsenal’s Bid To Land €17m German Star
- Double Injury Boost For Arsenal Ahead Of QPR Game
- Arsenal & Man Utd Given Go-Ahead To Sign €40m Hitman
- Chelsea Team News: Mourinho Offers Injury Update On Fabregas & Luis
- Arsenal Or Man Utd? €25m Target Confirms When He’ll Choose New Club
- Arsenal Handed Blow As Alexis Sanchez Ruled Out Of Tottenham Clash
[Video Goals] Chelsea 2-2 West Brom: Controversial Late Hazard Penalty Saves Blues
Chelsea needed a controversial last minute penalty to rescue a 2-2 draw with West Brom at Stamford Bridge on Saturday afternoon.
Samuel Eto’o looked to have sent the home side on route to a victory when he put the Blues ahead in the 45th minute but the Baggies hit back through goals from Shane Long and Stephan Sessengnon to put them on the brink of a famous victory.
However, in the 94th minute Chelsea were awarded a penalty when Ramires was adjudged to have been brought down in the box, although replays showed there was very little contact when the Brazilian went to ground. Eden Hazard stepped up and tucked away the spot kick to rescue the Blues and salvage a 2-2 draw.
Watch all the goals here: