- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
- Major Injury Boost For Liverpool As Duo Take Part In Klopps First Training Session
- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
[Video Goals] Chelsea 2-2 West Brom: Controversial Late Hazard Penalty Saves Blues
Chelsea needed a controversial last minute penalty to rescue a 2-2 draw with West Brom at Stamford Bridge on Saturday afternoon.
Samuel Eto’o looked to have sent the home side on route to a victory when he put the Blues ahead in the 45th minute but the Baggies hit back through goals from Shane Long and Stephan Sessengnon to put them on the brink of a famous victory.
However, in the 94th minute Chelsea were awarded a penalty when Ramires was adjudged to have been brought down in the box, although replays showed there was very little contact when the Brazilian went to ground. Eden Hazard stepped up and tucked away the spot kick to rescue the Blues and salvage a 2-2 draw.
Watch all the goals here: