- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
- Man Utd Plotting £90m Move For 321 Goal Super-Star
- Key Man Ruled Out As Man Utd Announce 20-Man Squad For PSV Game
- Chelsea Dealt Blow As Key Man Suffers Injury Ahead Of Everton Trip
- Madrid Chief: Arsenal Target Was Among 4 Players Man Utd Tried To Sign This Summer
Chelsea & Man Utd Set To Miss Out On Argentine Wonderkid
With the January transfer window just around the corner, managers will be working hard to identify potential new signings, so we’ll keep you up-to-date with all the latest transfer gossip. Today, Chelsea and Manchester United are set to miss out on an Argentine wonderkid.
Chelsea and Manchester United look set to miss out on Argentine wonderkid Claudio Gabriel Nancufil with the youngster due to hold trials with Real Madrid and Barcelona, according to the Mirror.
Nancufil, nicknamed ‘Snow Messi’ because he plays for a junior club in Bariloche, Argentina – a city in the foothills of the Andes – has taken the internet by storm after videos emerged of his incredible skills (below) leading to interest from some of Europe’s top clubs.
He’s only 8-years-old but is already displaying the touch, vision and finishing ability of a teenager and with his slight build, and the fact he’s Argentinean and left-footed, it’s no wonder he’s drawn comparisons to the great Lionnel Messi.
The Mirror claim that Chelsea and United are among the clubs interested in signing the youngster but it appears he’s set to follow in the footsteps of Messi and move to Spain, with Madrid and Barca now leading the race to land him.
The newspaper suggests that Nancufil’s family have signed up to an agency, Sueno Comunicaciones, to broker a move to Europe and they have now set up two week-long trials with the La Liga giants in January.
Watch the kid that has got all the top clubs scrambling for his signature: