- Arsenal Ready To Battle Liverpool For Brazilian, Player Confirms Decision To Leave
- Arsenal Playmaker Mesut Ozil Offers Positive Injury Update
- Man Utd Make Audacious €25m Offer For La Liga Midfielder But Man City Also Keen
- Liverpool Attacker A Doubt To Face Arsenal After Aggravating Injury
- Mourinho May Sanction Move As Liverpool Make Audacious Swoop For Chelsea Star
- Man Utd Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Aston Villa Clash
Chelsea & Man Utd Set To Miss Out On Argentine Wonderkid
With the January transfer window just around the corner, managers will be working hard to identify potential new signings, so we’ll keep you up-to-date with all the latest transfer gossip. Today, Chelsea and Manchester United are set to miss out on an Argentine wonderkid.
Chelsea and Manchester United look set to miss out on Argentine wonderkid Claudio Gabriel Nancufil with the youngster due to hold trials with Real Madrid and Barcelona, according to the Mirror.
Nancufil, nicknamed ‘Snow Messi’ because he plays for a junior club in Bariloche, Argentina – a city in the foothills of the Andes – has taken the internet by storm after videos emerged of his incredible skills (below) leading to interest from some of Europe’s top clubs.
He’s only 8-years-old but is already displaying the touch, vision and finishing ability of a teenager and with his slight build, and the fact he’s Argentinean and left-footed, it’s no wonder he’s drawn comparisons to the great Lionnel Messi.
The Mirror claim that Chelsea and United are among the clubs interested in signing the youngster but it appears he’s set to follow in the footsteps of Messi and move to Spain, with Madrid and Barca now leading the race to land him.
The newspaper suggests that Nancufil’s family have signed up to an agency, Sueno Comunicaciones, to broker a move to Europe and they have now set up two week-long trials with the La Liga giants in January.
Watch the kid that has got all the top clubs scrambling for his signature: