- Liverpool Transfer News: £20m Bid Rejected | Defender Told To Leave On Loan
- Arsenal Agree To Let Wilshere Leave Following Crunch Talks With Wenger
- Liverpool Steal March On Man Utd After Tabling £30m Offer For Brazilian Forward
- England Squad Announced: Arsenal & Man Utd Stars Recalled, Kane & Sturridge In
- [Player Ratings] Watford 1-3 Arsenal: Sanchez Has Gunners Firing Again
- [Teams] Hull City vs Man Utd: Confirmed Line-Ups
Chelsea & Man Utd Set To Miss Out On Argentine Wonderkid
With the January transfer window just around the corner, managers will be working hard to identify potential new signings, so we’ll keep you up-to-date with all the latest transfer gossip. Today, Chelsea and Manchester United are set to miss out on an Argentine wonderkid.
Chelsea and Manchester United look set to miss out on Argentine wonderkid Claudio Gabriel Nancufil with the youngster due to hold trials with Real Madrid and Barcelona, according to the Mirror.
Nancufil, nicknamed ‘Snow Messi’ because he plays for a junior club in Bariloche, Argentina – a city in the foothills of the Andes – has taken the internet by storm after videos emerged of his incredible skills (below) leading to interest from some of Europe’s top clubs.
He’s only 8-years-old but is already displaying the touch, vision and finishing ability of a teenager and with his slight build, and the fact he’s Argentinean and left-footed, it’s no wonder he’s drawn comparisons to the great Lionnel Messi.
The Mirror claim that Chelsea and United are among the clubs interested in signing the youngster but it appears he’s set to follow in the footsteps of Messi and move to Spain, with Madrid and Barca now leading the race to land him.
The newspaper suggests that Nancufil’s family have signed up to an agency, Sueno Comunicaciones, to broker a move to Europe and they have now set up two week-long trials with the La Liga giants in January.
Watch the kid that has got all the top clubs scrambling for his signature: