- Arsenal Star In Battle To Face Liverpool After Suffering Fresh Injury Blow
- Adidas Pushing For Deal As Man Utd Plot World Record Move For La Liga Attacker
- Arsenal Willing To Break Transfer Record To Sign Attacker Ahead Of Liverpool
- Arsenal Eye Audacious Move For Key Barcelona Midfielder
- Man Utd Boss Confirms He’ll Buy Attacker & Responds To Reported Ronaldo Interest
- World Class Striker Drops Huge Hint Over Manchester United Move
Information Collected by Football Talk
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from our Football Talk users:
- Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
- Automatic Information:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Football Talk and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Football Talk cookie information, and the page you requested. Football Talk uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- Football Talk may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Football Talk will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
Football Talk is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the “Sharing Your Information” section below. Football Talk may send out e-mails with Football Talk-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Football Talk cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
Sharing Your Information
Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
Football Talk Personnel: Football Talk personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of Football Talk business.
Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Football Talk, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
Syndication: Football Talk allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the Football Talk website.
With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 13 years and older to register to use the Football Talk website. As a result, Football Talk does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that Football Talk has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 13 and 18 ask and receive their parents’ permission before using Football Talk or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
Conditions of Use