- Man Utd ‘Optimistic’ Over £40m Swoop For Tottenham Star
- Chelsea vs Tottenham: Preview, Team News, Line-Ups, Betting Tips & Prediction
- Klopp Forced In to Change As Key Man Ruled Out: Predicted Liverpool XI vs Palace
- Europa League Semi-Final Draw: Man Utd Handed Tricky Test
- Liverpool Transfer News: Reds Table £42m Bid | Klopp Speaks Out On Hart Swoop
- Man Utd Boss Offers Injury Update On Ibrahimovic, Rojo, Jones & Smalling
There is an opportunity for both individuals and blog owners to have their articles and content published on www.football-talk.co.uk. Maybe you want the satisfaction of having your work published, or perhaps you want more exposure for your blog content, with thousands of visitors each day Football-Talk is here to help.
We prefer to publish articles related to one of the following clubs – Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United, Tottenham or Liverpool – but we will occasionally accept other content.
If you have written a football related article and would like to share it with thousands of football lovers, you’ve come to the right place. You can submit a one-off article by contacting the admin team to see if its suitable to be published, or if you are interested in becoming a regular contributor please visit our ‘become a writer‘ page for more details.
Blog or website owners
If you own a blog or website and want to increase the number of people viewing your articles, please get in contact to discuss having your content published on www.football-talk.co.uk. There are several benefits to guest blogging and sharing your content on this site, including:
- Huge SEO benefits from all the links to your blog this could generate
- Increased traffic from the links to your blog
- Increased exposure for your work
- Showcase your work to a new audience
- Own author bio that can include a link to your blog
- Build your blogs brand within a football community website
- Build a larger portfolio of published work.
If you’re interested please email: email@example.com