- Man Utd Eye £40m Raid On Tottenham As Mourinho Plots Big Money Double Swoop
- Liverpool Confident Of Signing £65m Chelsea & Man Utd Target After Talks With Agent
- Man Utd ‘On Verge’ Of Wrapping Up £86m Deal For World Class Hitman
- Liverpool & Man Utd Ready To Battle Over Signing Of Want-Away Arsenal Star
- Chelsea ‘Determined’ To Sign Arsenal Star This Summer
- ‘Spoilt Child’ Sanchez Demands To Leave Arsenal Following Wenger Bust-Ups
All posts tagged "Hicks"
Court Allows Hicks To Sue Liverpool
The High Court in London has today allowed Tom Hicks, former owner of Liverpool FC, to sue for damages against the club. However, he can only pursue his claim within the EU. It is believed that Hicks wants...
- Posted February 17, 2011
Hicks has been out-swindled at Anfield
Written by John Toher. Friends of Liverpool Tom Hicks in an interview tonight has tried to portray himself as the fall-guy, the innocent victum of a protracted sale to new owners NESV. “This was a very valuable asset...
- Posted October 16, 2010
RBS To Help Liverpool Avoid 9-point deduction?
Written by John Toher Friends of Liverpool Liverpool will avoid a nine point penalty if they fall under bank ownership next month. The Premier League will approve an Anfield takeover by the Royal Bank of Scotland if co-owners...
- Posted September 6, 2010