Betting preview ahead of Europe’s top games this weekend
Lets take a look at two of the biggest Premier League matches this weekend, along with 3 other high profile matches across Europe.
The Premier League race is definitely hotting up, with only 1 point separating the top 5 teams in the league table. Lets take a look at two of the biggest Premier League matches this weekend, along with 3 other high profile matches across Europe.
Check out our tips below and sign up at odinbet.com for free to use our innovative algorithms and to make predictions yourself.
Chelsea Vs Everton (English Premier League)
Antonio Conte’s unstoppable Chelsea side take on Everton at Stamford Bridge on Saturday. Both clubs have enjoyed good starts to the season, with Chelsea sitting in 4th place, just one point off the top, and Everton at 6th place, 4 points behind their opponents.
Chelsea have won their last 4 games on the trot, not conceding a single goal in the process. Everton are one of only two clubs who have conceded fewer goals than Chelsea this season, and hence we can expect a defensively tight affair at the Bridge. By looking at the last 10 games our algorithm suggests there’s a 45% chance of there being less than 2.5 goals scored in this match.
Chelsea were comfortably the best team in the league during October, and with all their major stars adapting to the 3-4-3 formation, they look set to extend their winning run. Hence, we predict that there’s a 60% chance of a home win for the Blues, with an equal 20-20% chance of a draw or an away win for Everton respectively.
Napoli Vs Lazio (Italian Serie A)
In a top of the table clash, Lazio travel to the Stadio San Paolo, to take on the ever-impressive Napoli in a crunch match up. Both the clubs are separated by just a point and are currently placed at 4th and 5th on the league table respectively.
Both the clubs have had goal-laden seasons so far, with a total of 34 goals (22 scored, 12 conceded) in 11 matches for Lazio and 32 goals (20 scored, 12 conceded) in 11 matches for Napoli. Hence, our BTTS predictor suggests there’s a 60% chance of both teams scoring in this match, and judging by their poor defensive record, we also predict that there’s an 60% chance of there being 2.5 goals scored in this match (predictions based on last 5 games)
Though Napoli are traditionally strong at home, Lazio crushed them 4-2 last year. Napoli are currently going through a rough patch, with a defeat to Juventus in the last game, while Lazio are unbeaten in 6 games. Hence we predict that there’s a 50% chance of an away win for Lazio, and only a 20% chance of a home win for Napoli.
Bayern Munich Vs TSG Hoffenheim (German Bundesliga)
In another huge top of the table clash in Germany, TSG Hoffenheim travel to Munich to take on league leaders FC Bayern in a highly anticipated match up. Both the clubs are currently unbeaten in the league, and 3rd placed Hoffenheim are just 4 points below Bayern.
Bayern have scored 23 goals in 9 games, while Hoffenheim have scored 17 goals and conceded 10 as well. With their goal-laden record in consideration, our BTTS predictor suggests that there is a 65% chance of both teams scoring in this game, and also a 55% chance of there being more than 2.5 goals scored during the game.
Bayern have been typically unstoppable this season, dropping just 4 points for a total of 23 points in 9 games. At the same time, Hoffenheim are unbeaten in the league as well, with 5 wins and 4 draws in 9 games. Hence, a very tight affair is expected, and we predict a 50% chance of Bayern winning at home, and a respectable 20% chance of Hoffenheim pulling off a massive away upset.
Sevilla Vs Barcelona (Spanish La Liga)
Barcelona, fresh from their 3-1 drubbing at the hands of former manager Pep Guardiola, travel to Seville for their match against 4th placed Sevilla, at the Ramon Sanchez stadium. Only 1 point separates these two teams in the La Liga table, with 2nd placed Barcelona on 22 points and Sevilla on 21 points in 10 matches.
Both the teams have scored a lot of goals in the league so far, with both possessing prolific attacking players. Hence our BTTS predictor suggests that there’s a 60% chance of both teams scoring in this match. However, Sevilla always keep things tight at home, and hence we predict that there’s only a 40% chance of there being more than 2.5 goals scored in this game.
Sevilla have made the Ramon Sanchez stadium a fortress, and are riding high at the moment following their impressive win against 3rd placed Atletico Madrid recently. Hence, even though the away team here is FC Barcelona, we predict a 50% chance of a home win for Sevilla, and only a 40% chance of a Barcelona win.
Arsenal Vs Tottenham (English Premier League)
In the biggest clash in Europe this weekend, arch rivals Arsenal and Tottenham face-off in one of the most anticipated match ups in England this season. Just one point separates 2nd placed Arsenal and 5th placed Tottenham in the league table, and it’s their fierce historic rivalry, which makes this match even more exciting to watch.
Both the North London clubs have been defensively very solid, with Tottenham having the best defensive record in the league and Arsenal conceding just 10 times in 10 matches. Hence, our BTTS predictor suggests there’s just a 40% chance of both these teams scoring in this match, and judging by Tottenham’s poor attack and tight defence, also a 60% chance of there being less than 2.5 goals scored in this match.
Tottenham are the only unbeaten side in the Premier League so far, but their attack has been very poor, scoring just 14 goals in 10 matches, compared to Arsenal’s 23 goals. Spurs have drawn half of the matches they have played this season, and that statistic, combined with their traditionally poor away record at Arsenal, leads us to predict that there’s a 60% chance of an Arsenal win and a 40% chance of a draw in this match.
/ 18 hours ago
- Divock Origi and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are among three changes for Liverpool against Aston...
/ 2 days ago
- Jadon Sancho has agreed terms with Man Utd over a long-term contract worth...
/ 2 days ago
- Liverpool will be looking to get back to winning ways when they take...