- Arsenal Could Finally Land Benzema As Madrid Line-Up £45m Suarez Bid
- [Player Ratings] Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Hazard Blitzes Black Cats In Thriller
- Arsenal Fail With €8m Bid For Brazilian Striker
- Arsenal Receive Huge Double Injury Boost
- Arsenal Line-Up £37.5m Double Raid
- Mourinho Eyes Ambitious £60m Move For Falcao
Chelsea, Liverpool & Man Utd Target Happy In Spain
Rayo Vallecano midfielder Miguel Perez Cuesta is thrilled with his early season form and insists he’s loving life in Spain despite interest from England.
Michu, as he is commonly known, has impressed scouts from Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool this season with five goals to his name. However, the player is happy with life at Vallecano and is just enjoying living his dream:
“I feel a very positive, I am delighted. I’ve played almost all of the minutes, I have five goals and the team is eighth with 15 points.
“I cannot complain about anything, I love the city, the fans and this is a dream that I am living,” he said.
The talented central midfielder has risen from the lower leagues in Spain and has been priced at around £9million.