- Arsenal & Man Utd Target To Undergo Chelsea Medical After Blues Agree £30m Deal
- Man Utd Boss Jose Mourinho Plotting Audacious Raid On Chelsea
- Liverpool Installed As Surprise Favourites To Sign Man Utd Attacker
- Real Madrid Super Star Wants Man Utd Move As Mourinho Prepares £96.4m Move
- Arsenal Set To Beat Liverpool To 24-Goal Hitman After Triggering £20m Clause
- Arsene Wenger Ready To Sell As Liverpool Prepare Raid On Arsenal
United Close On Exciting Dortmund Midfielder Despite Chelsea Interest
With the summer transfer window just around the corner, we’ll aim to keep you up-to-date on all the latest transfer news involving Man Utd. Today sees the Reds linked with an exciting attacking midfielder.
Manchester United are closing in on the signing of Borussia Dortmund midfielder Shinji Kagawa, according to talkSPORT.
Kagawa is one of the most exciting talents in the Bundesliga and has seen his stock rise considerably since his move from Cerezo Osaka in 2010. The attacking midfielder has netted an impressive 21 goals in just 47 games for the newly-crowned German champions and has become an integral part of the Japanese national side.
talkSPORT cite reports coming out of Germany that are suggesting the 23-year-old is ready to end his spell with Dortmund and despite interest from Chelsea, has his heart set on a move to Old Trafford.
Kagawa will enter the final year of his Dortmund contract in June and the club are willing to cash-in now and avoid losing the player for nothing next summer. The report claims that Sir Alex Ferguson is confident of sealing a deal this summer, after tracking the midfielder over the last year.
Would you like to see Kagawa at Old Trafford? Get involved in the comments section.