- Man Utd Ready To Hijack Arsenal’s Bid To Land €17m German Star
- Double Injury Boost For Arsenal Ahead Of QPR Game
- Arsenal & Man Utd Given Go-Ahead To Sign €40m Hitman
- Chelsea Team News: Mourinho Offers Injury Update On Fabregas & Luis
- Arsenal Or Man Utd? €25m Target Confirms When He’ll Choose New Club
- Arsenal Handed Blow As Alexis Sanchez Ruled Out Of Tottenham Clash
United Close On Exciting Dortmund Midfielder Despite Chelsea Interest
With the summer transfer window just around the corner, we’ll aim to keep you up-to-date on all the latest transfer news involving Man Utd. Today sees the Reds linked with an exciting attacking midfielder.
Manchester United are closing in on the signing of Borussia Dortmund midfielder Shinji Kagawa, according to talkSPORT.
Kagawa is one of the most exciting talents in the Bundesliga and has seen his stock rise considerably since his move from Cerezo Osaka in 2010. The attacking midfielder has netted an impressive 21 goals in just 47 games for the newly-crowned German champions and has become an integral part of the Japanese national side.
talkSPORT cite reports coming out of Germany that are suggesting the 23-year-old is ready to end his spell with Dortmund and despite interest from Chelsea, has his heart set on a move to Old Trafford.
Kagawa will enter the final year of his Dortmund contract in June and the club are willing to cash-in now and avoid losing the player for nothing next summer. The report claims that Sir Alex Ferguson is confident of sealing a deal this summer, after tracking the midfielder over the last year.
Would you like to see Kagawa at Old Trafford? Get involved in the comments section.