- Arsenal Could Finally Land Benzema As Madrid Line-Up £45m Suarez Bid
- [Player Ratings] Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Hazard Blitzes Black Cats In Thriller
- Arsenal Fail With €8m Bid For Brazilian Striker
- Arsenal Receive Huge Double Injury Boost
- Arsenal Line-Up £37.5m Double Raid
- Mourinho Eyes Ambitious £60m Move For Falcao
Adam Johnson Set For Crunch Talks As Liverpool & Spurs Circle
The winger signed a new five-year contract worth £70,ooo-a-week in January but has seen his career stall at the Etihad after failing to secure a place in the City first team and the 24-year-old is now keen to learn how Mancini sees his role at the club.
Johnson only made 26 league appearances last season, many from the bench, and was omitted from Roy Hodgson’s England squad for this summers European championships.
The Star claim that both Liverpool and Tottenham are among the clubs ready to pounce should the player be made available for transfer this summer, with the Premier League champions valuing the attacker at around £15m.
Unless Mancini is willing to give Johnson more game time, which he deserves, i think the player has got to push for a move.
He is far too talented to sit on the bench and a move to Liverpool or Tottenham would not only do him the world of good, but also boost his chances of breaking in to the England reckoning.
Would you like to see Johnson at your club? Get involved in the comments section.