- Arsenal Suffer Major Fresh Injury Blow Ahead Of Tottenham Trip
- Man Utd To Table £35m Bid For Chelsea Star & Lure Him With £200k-A-Week Contract
- Man Utd Boss Confirms Triple Injury Blow Ahead Of Man City But Duo Passed Fit
- Tottenham Team News: Poch Confirms Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Palace Clash
- Arsenal Team News: Wenger Confirms Injury Boost But Trio To Miss Leicester Clash
- Liverpool Suffer Fresh Injury Blow – Attacker’s Season Could Be Over
Here on Football Talk we concentrate on what really matters – the top of the table. We provide all the latest news on the teams fighting for the title and those all important Champions League places which over the past decade has been between the ‘Big Four’ – Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.
However, in 2010 Harry Redknapp lead Tottenham Hotspur to a fourth place finish. This superb achievement meant Football-Talk were delighted to welcome Tottenham to the website and we began to cover their news in the summer of 2010. In 2011, Manchester City also gatecrashed the traditional top teams by finishing in third place and we now cover the Blue half of Manchester as well.
We bring you all the latest news including match previews, match reports, transfer rumours, injury updates, team news, video goals and anything else you can think of. Our goal is to create a website where fans can come together and discuss mutually relevant topics, such as the Premier League title race and Champions League games. We want to encourage discussion amongst different sets of fans and create a community feel to the website.
We have assembled a great team of writers who will contribute to the content of the website. There is a good mix of season ticket holding fans who provide a unique insight into games and club affairs, as well as sports journalists who provide quality writing material to the site. Writer profiles can be found on our writers page. If you would like to become a writer or want to submit an article, then please get in touch.
We hope you enjoy the site. Please use the comment sections for some good-humoured banter!