- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
- Major Injury Boost For Liverpool As Duo Take Part In Klopps First Training Session
- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
Here on Football Talk we concentrate on what really matters – the top of the table. We provide all the latest news on the teams fighting for the title and those all important Champions League places which over the past decade has been between the ‘Big Four’ – Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.
However, in 2010 Harry Redknapp lead Tottenham Hotspur to a fourth place finish. This superb achievement meant Football-Talk were delighted to welcome Tottenham to the website and we began to cover their news in the summer of 2010. In 2011, Manchester City also gatecrashed the traditional top teams by finishing in third place and we now cover the Blue half of Manchester as well.
We bring you all the latest news including match previews, match reports, transfer rumours, injury updates, team news, video goals and anything else you can think of. Our goal is to create a website where fans can come together and discuss mutually relevant topics, such as the Premier League title race and Champions League games. We want to encourage discussion amongst different sets of fans and create a community feel to the website.
We have assembled a great team of writers who will contribute to the content of the website. There is a good mix of season ticket holding fans who provide a unique insight into games and club affairs, as well as sports journalists who provide quality writing material to the site. Writer profiles can be found on our writers page. If you would like to become a writer or want to submit an article, then please get in touch.
We hope you enjoy the site. Please use the comment sections for some good-humoured banter!