- [Video] Watch As Key Trio Hand Arsenal Huge Boost By Signing New Contracts
- Man Utd Boss Offers Injury Update On Key Duo Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
- Huge Liverpool Boost As Klopp Confirms Key Man Will Return For Man Utd Trip
- Man City Team News: Duo To Miss Liverpool Game But Guardiola Confirms Injury Boost
- Man Utd Team News: Mourinho Confirms Huge Triple Injury Boost
- [Photos] Oscar Poses In Shanghai Shirt After Completing £60m Move From Chelsea
Here on Football Talk we concentrate on what really matters – the top of the table. We provide all the latest news on the teams fighting for the title and those all important Champions League places which over the past decade has been between the ‘Big Four’ – Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.
However, in 2010 Harry Redknapp lead Tottenham Hotspur to a fourth place finish. This superb achievement meant Football-Talk were delighted to welcome Tottenham to the website and we began to cover their news in the summer of 2010. In 2011, Manchester City also gatecrashed the traditional top teams by finishing in third place and we now cover the Blue half of Manchester as well.
We bring you all the latest news including match previews, match reports, transfer rumours, injury updates, team news, video goals and anything else you can think of. Our goal is to create a website where fans can come together and discuss mutually relevant topics, such as the Premier League title race and Champions League games. We want to encourage discussion amongst different sets of fans and create a community feel to the website.
We have assembled a great team of writers who will contribute to the content of the website. There is a good mix of season ticket holding fans who provide a unique insight into games and club affairs, as well as sports journalists who provide quality writing material to the site. Writer profiles can be found on our writers page. If you would like to become a writer or want to submit an article, then please get in touch.
We hope you enjoy the site. Please use the comment sections for some good-humoured banter!