- Arsenal Suffer Major Fresh Injury Blow Ahead Of Tottenham Trip
- Man Utd To Table £35m Bid For Chelsea Star & Lure Him With £200k-A-Week Contract
- Man Utd Boss Confirms Triple Injury Blow Ahead Of Man City But Duo Passed Fit
- Tottenham Team News: Poch Confirms Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Palace Clash
- Arsenal Team News: Wenger Confirms Injury Boost But Trio To Miss Leicester Clash
- Liverpool Suffer Fresh Injury Blow – Attacker’s Season Could Be Over
[Teams] Tottenham vs Bournemouth: Confirmed Line-Ups
Tottenham Hotspur will be looking to keep the pressure on Chelsea when they take on Bournemouth at White Hart Lane this afternoon.
Mauricio Pochettino has recalled Kyle Walker with Kieran Trippier making way while Eric Dier keeps his place alongside Moussa Dembele with Victor Wanyama only named on the bench after recovering from a back injury.
Hueng-min Son starts in attack along with Dele Alli and Christian Eriksen while Harry Kane starts up front with Vincent Janssen dropping back to the bench.
Michel Vorm failed a late fitness test so Pau Lopez continues on the bench along with Moussa Sissoko.
Here are the confirmed line-ups:
Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Dier, Dembele, Son, Eriksen, Dele, Kane.
Subs: Lopez, Trippier, Wimmer, Wanyama, Onomah, Sissoko, Janssen.
Boruc, Smith, Francis, Cook, Daniels, Stanislas, Arter, Wilshere, Pugh, King, Afobe
Subs: Allsop, Mings, Cargill, L Cook, Fraser, Gradel, Mousset