- Arsenal Could Finally Land Benzema As Madrid Line-Up £45m Suarez Bid
- [Player Ratings] Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Hazard Blitzes Black Cats In Thriller
- Arsenal Fail With €8m Bid For Brazilian Striker
- Arsenal Receive Huge Double Injury Boost
- Arsenal Line-Up £37.5m Double Raid
- Mourinho Eyes Ambitious £60m Move For Falcao
Big Guns Lead Chase For Giant French Midfielder
The 6ft 4 inch midfielder has been a key member of the Blackburn team in recent seasons, having made the move to England in 2009 from Amiens, and has gone on to make 85 appearances for the club.
Blackburn boss Steve Kean was able to hang on to Frenchman in January despite interest from several parties. However, he was unable to prevent Rovers from being relegated to the Championship and the club will now be forced to slash their wage bill as they prepare for life in the second tier of English football.
Sky Sports report that Rovers are willing to cash in on N’Zonzi as long as their valuation is met and that Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Liverpool, Newcastle, Everton, Sunderland and Fulham are all interested in signing the 23-year-old.
It’s also believed that many of those clubs are already in talks with the players agent about a potential move as the French u21 star looks set for a move straight back in to the Premier League.
Would you like to see N’Zonzi at your club? Get involved in the comments section.