- Arsenal Boost – Star Set To Make Injury Return This Weekend
- Arsene Wenger Offers Positive Injury Update On Alexis Sanchez
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow As Star Ruled Out Until 2016
- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
[Teams] Wilshere Starts Alongside Gerrard For England vs Brazil
Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere returns to the international fold as he starts for England against Brazil at Wembley tonight.
Wilshere will start in midfield alongside Arsenal team mate Theo Walcott as well as Manchester United’s Tom Cleverley and Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard, while Danny Welbeck also starts alongside his United strike partner Wayne Rooney.
Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole earns his 100th cap and starts with club mate Gary Cahill and they make up a back-four with Liverpool’s Glen Johnson and United’s Chris Smalling. Man City’s Joe Hart starts between the sticks.
There is also Premier League representation in the Brazil team with four of the starting eleven plying their trade in England. Chelsea have three samba stars in Ramires, Oscar and Luiz while QPR stopper Cesar starts in goal for the visitors. Here’s the confirmed line-ups:
Hart, Johnson, Cahill, Smalling, Cole, Cleverley, Wilshere, Gerrard, Walcott, Rooney, Welbeck
Cesar, Dani Alves, Dante, David Luiz, Adriano, Paulinho, Ramires, Oscar, Ronaldinho, Neymar, Fabiano.
Now we’ve seen the teams, what’s your score prediction for the game?