- Real Madrid Super Star Wants Man Utd Move As Mourinho Prepares £96.4m Move
- Arsenal Set To Beat Liverpool To 24-Goal Hitman After Triggering £20m Clause
- Arsene Wenger Ready To Sell As Liverpool Prepare Raid On Arsenal
- Man Utd Determined To Beat Chelsea To Signing Of £50m-Rated International
- Arsenal Open Formal Talks Over £60m Double Swoop
- Arsenal To Make £30m Bid For Liverpool Star This Summer
Match Officials Confirmed: See Who’ll Take Charge Of Liverpool v Man Utd & More
Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United are among the teams who’ve found out who’ll be in charge of their Premier League games this coming weekend….
The Premier League have announced the match official line-ups for the upcoming weekends action and Mark Clattenburg has been chosen for the big game between Liverpool and Manchester United.
The Merseysiders welcome Louis van Gaal’s men to Anfield on Sunday afternoon for one of Britain’s most hotly-contested fixtures so it’s no surprise that the FA have opted to put one of our most experienced referees in charge of the game.
Mike Jones will be the man in the middle when Chelsea entertain Everton at Stamford Bridge on Saturday while Mike Dean has been selected to officiate Tottenham’s clash with Sunderland at White Hart Lane.
League leaders Arsenal face a tricky trip to the Britannia Stadium to take on Stoke City on Sunday afternoon and Craig Pawson has been elected as the referee to take charge of what is usually a pretty feisty affair.
Jonathan Moss will oversee Manchester City’s game against Crystal Palace at the Etihad while Roger East will be the man in charge of Aston Villa’s clash with high-flying Leicester City.
Here is confirmation of all the refereeing appointments for this weekend’s action: