- Arsenal Star Ruled Out Of Crucial Games Against Liverpool & Bayern Munich
- Arsenal Rocked By Devastating Injury Blow To Key Man
- Agent Confirms Unhappy Attacker ‘Wants To Leave’ Arsenal This Summer
- Mourinho To Launch £30m Raid On Arsenal If Man Utd Boss Fails To Land Chelsea Star
- Tottenham Eyeing Audacious Swoop On Man Utd For £36m Attacker
- Player Confirms Interest As Man Utd Eye Audacious Swoop For £40m Chelsea Star
[Video Goals] West Ham 0-2 Man Utd: Zlatan Seals Controversial Utd Win
Manchester United moved up to fifth in the Premier League table thanks to a controversial 2-0 victory over West Ham at the London Stadium this evening.
It was a nightmare start for the Hammers as Sofiane Feghouli was shown a straight red card by referee Mike Dean following a challenge on Phil Jones in the 15th minute – although replays suggested it was it was an extremely harsh decision.
West Ham fought bravely with 10-men and should have taken a surprise lead but Michail Antonio missed a one-on-one with David De Gea midway through the second half as the Spanish keeper saved well with his feet.
That miss proved to be crucial as United went straight up the other end and opened the scoring as Juan Mata swept home following some excellent work by Marcus Rashford down the left side.
If West Ham thought they were hard done by with the sending off then they were left fuming when Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s strike in the 78th minute was allowed to stand as the Swedish star was at least one yard offside.
United eased to a 2-0 win which sees them climb above Tottenham in to fifth spot in the table and to within just one point of fourth-placed Arsenal.
Watch the goals here: