- Man Utd Eye £40m Raid On Tottenham As Mourinho Plots Big Money Double Swoop
- Liverpool Confident Of Signing £65m Chelsea & Man Utd Target After Talks With Agent
- Man Utd ‘On Verge’ Of Wrapping Up £86m Deal For World Class Hitman
- Liverpool & Man Utd Ready To Battle Over Signing Of Want-Away Arsenal Star
- Chelsea ‘Determined’ To Sign Arsenal Star This Summer
- ‘Spoilt Child’ Sanchez Demands To Leave Arsenal Following Wenger Bust-Ups
[Video Goals] Bournemouth 3-3 Arsenal: Gunners Come From 3-0 Down To Salvage Point
Arsenal came from 3-0 down to salvage a dramatic 3-3 draw against Bournemouth at the Vitality Stadium tonight.
The hosts made a bright start and deservedly took the lead when sloppy defending from Hector Bellerin saw Charlie Daniels cut in before slotting past Petr Cech at his near post to make it 1-0 in the 16th minute.
Arsenal only had themselves to blame for the second just minutes later when Granit Xhaka gave away a needless penalty following a shove on Ryan Fraser. Callum Wilson made no mistake from the resulting penalty to make it 2-0 after just 20 minutes.
The game was then over when Bournemouth made it 3-0 midway through the second half after Fraser floored Bellerin before driving at goal and putting it through Cech’s legs – although we were unfortunate not to get a free-kick as it was a foul on Bellerin.
We pulled one back in the 70th minute when Sanchez headed home at the far post from an Olivier Giroud flick-on following a great cross from Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
The comeback was on when Lucas Perez then scored a stunning volley to make it 3-2 in the 75th minute following a clever lay off from Giroud.
Bournemouth were reduced to 10-men in the 81st minute when Simon Francis was dismissed for an over-the-top tackle on Ramsey and we made the man advantage count as Giroud sealed a stunning comeback by heading home the equaliser in stoppage time.
Watch all the goals here: