- Arsenal Star Ruled Out Of Crucial Games Against Liverpool & Bayern Munich
- Arsenal Rocked By Devastating Injury Blow To Key Man
- Agent Confirms Unhappy Attacker ‘Wants To Leave’ Arsenal This Summer
- Mourinho To Launch £30m Raid On Arsenal If Man Utd Boss Fails To Land Chelsea Star
- Tottenham Eyeing Audacious Swoop On Man Utd For £36m Attacker
- Player Confirms Interest As Man Utd Eye Audacious Swoop For £40m Chelsea Star
[Teams] FA Cup: Liverpool vs Plymouth: Confirmed Line-Ups
Liverpool will be looking to book their place in the fourth round of the FA Cup when they take on Plymouth at Anfield this afternoon.
Jurgen Klopp has made wholesale changes from the side that drew at Sunderland with Loris Karius coming back in between the sticks for Simon Mignolet.
Joe Gomez makes his long-awaited return after recovering from a serious knee injury while there are also starts for Trent Alexander-Arnold, Lucas Leiva and Alberto Moreno in defence.
Kevin Stewart comes in to the midfield along with Ovie Ejaria while Emre Can adds some experience to the side. Sheyi Ojo and Ben Woodburn get chances to impress in attack while Divock Origi leads the line up front.
Daniel Sturridge returns to the bench where he’s joined by first team regulars Roberto Firmino, Adam Lallana and Gini Wijnaldum.
Here are the confirmed line-ups:
Karius; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Lucas, Moreno; Stewart, Can, Ejaria; Ojo, Woodburn, Origi.
Subs: Mignolet, Klavan, Clyne, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Firmino, Sturridge
McCormick, Miller, Songo’o, Bradley, Purrington, Threlkeld, Fox, Carey, Jervis, Slew, Garita.
Subs: Dorel, Bulvitis, Smith, Goodwillie, Osborne, Rooney, Tanner