- Man Utd ‘Optimistic’ Over £40m Swoop For Tottenham Star
- Chelsea vs Tottenham: Preview, Team News, Line-Ups, Betting Tips & Prediction
- Klopp Forced In to Change As Key Man Ruled Out: Predicted Liverpool XI vs Palace
- Europa League Semi-Final Draw: Man Utd Handed Tricky Test
- Liverpool Transfer News: Reds Table £42m Bid | Klopp Speaks Out On Hart Swoop
- Man Utd Boss Offers Injury Update On Ibrahimovic, Rojo, Jones & Smalling
[Teams] FA Cup: Liverpool vs Plymouth: Confirmed Line-Ups
Liverpool will be looking to book their place in the fourth round of the FA Cup when they take on Plymouth at Anfield this afternoon.
Jurgen Klopp has made wholesale changes from the side that drew at Sunderland with Loris Karius coming back in between the sticks for Simon Mignolet.
Joe Gomez makes his long-awaited return after recovering from a serious knee injury while there are also starts for Trent Alexander-Arnold, Lucas Leiva and Alberto Moreno in defence.
Kevin Stewart comes in to the midfield along with Ovie Ejaria while Emre Can adds some experience to the side. Sheyi Ojo and Ben Woodburn get chances to impress in attack while Divock Origi leads the line up front.
Daniel Sturridge returns to the bench where he’s joined by first team regulars Roberto Firmino, Adam Lallana and Gini Wijnaldum.
Here are the confirmed line-ups:
Karius; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Lucas, Moreno; Stewart, Can, Ejaria; Ojo, Woodburn, Origi.
Subs: Mignolet, Klavan, Clyne, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Firmino, Sturridge
McCormick, Miller, Songo’o, Bradley, Purrington, Threlkeld, Fox, Carey, Jervis, Slew, Garita.
Subs: Dorel, Bulvitis, Smith, Goodwillie, Osborne, Rooney, Tanner