- [Player Ratings] Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Hazard Blitzes Black Cats In Thriller
- Arsenal Fail With €8m Bid For Brazilian Striker
- Arsenal Receive Huge Double Injury Boost
- Arsenal Line-Up £37.5m Double Raid
- Mourinho Eyes Ambitious £60m Move For Falcao
- Arsenal & Chelsea Eye Move For Unsettled Edinson Cavani
REPORTS: Chelsea Make Move For Carlos Tevez
Carlos Tevez has consistently made claims contradicting his future at City. It was believed he was set on a move to Italy and then the striker appeared to hint at a move to either the Catalans or the Bernabeu, however is seemed most likely that the Argentine was to move back to his native homeland.
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has been linked with an array of possible targets this summer and wants Turkey manager Guus Hiddink in charge before he sanctions any mega money moves this summer.
Manchester City will not their top scorer and club captain go cheaply and will want at least £50million for the 27-year old, but it is unlikely City boss Roberto Mancini will let Tevez leave for another Premiership club. If Tevez was to leave the Eastlands this summer, Inter Milan or Real Madrid are the most likely destinations.
Submitted by Football Friends