- Real Madrid Accept Arsenal’s £48m Bid For Karim Benzema
- Arsenal To Submit £21m Bid For Bundesliga Attacker
- Manchester United Make Enquiry For 31-Goal Striker
- Man Utd Agree £22.3m Attacker Deal, Player Likely To Arrive Next Week
- Arsenal Star In Battle To Face Liverpool After Suffering Fresh Injury Blow
- Adidas Pushing For Deal As Man Utd Plot World Record Move For La Liga Attacker
REPORTS: Chelsea Make Move For Carlos Tevez
A report in the footy bunker suggests Chelsea will make a vigilant approach to Manchester City regarding club captain Carlos Tevez and his current availability.
Carlos Tevez has consistently made claims contradicting his future at City. It was believed he was set on a move to Italy and then the striker appeared to hint at a move to either the Catalans or the Bernabeu, however is seemed most likely that the Argentine was to move back to his native homeland.
But to add yet another twist to this on-going transfer saga, Chelsea have now been linked with the former Manchester United forward.
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has been linked with an array of possible targets this summer and wants Turkey manager Guus Hiddink in charge before he sanctions any mega money moves this summer.
Manchester City will not their top scorer and club captain go cheaply and will want at least £50million for the 27-year old, but it is unlikely City boss Roberto Mancini will let Tevez leave for another Premiership club. If Tevez was to leave the Eastlands this summer, Inter Milan or Real Madrid are the most likely destinations.
Submitted by Football Friends