- Liverpool Handed Major Injury Boost Ahead Of Man City Showdown
- England Squad Announced: Eric Dier Joins Man Utd & Liverpool Stars In 23-Man Squad
- Liverpool Receive Injury Boost As Attacker Eyes Swift Return From Surgery
- Major Injury Boost For Liverpool As Duo Take Part In Klopps First Training Session
- Klopp Finally Speaks Out Amid Reports He’s Set To Be Named New Liverpool Boss
- Liverpool Dealt Fresh Injury Blow: Star Faces 2 Months Out + Firmino Update
REPORTS: Arsenal To Seal £28m Hazard Deal In January
Arsenal nearly completed the signing of Lille winger Eden Hazard this summer according to reports.
The Belgian wide man has been touted as one of Europe’s most promising youngsters and linked with several clubs, including Arsenal and Liverpool.
The 20-year old is rated at around £28million and the two clubs had agreed a deal according to the Daily Star but the French champions were unable to find a suitable replacement in time. Wenger is expected to go back in for Hazard when the transfer window reopens in January.
“The deal was very close to happening but it couldn’t be done in time,” said an Emirates source.
“Negotiating had all but been done but Lille didn’t have a suitable player to come in for Hazard so it fell short.
“But Arsene will make it come January.”
Submitted by Football Friends