- Arsenal Could Finally Land Benzema As Madrid Line-Up £45m Suarez Bid
- [Player Ratings] Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Hazard Blitzes Black Cats In Thriller
- Arsenal Fail With €8m Bid For Brazilian Striker
- Arsenal Receive Huge Double Injury Boost
- Arsenal Line-Up £37.5m Double Raid
- Mourinho Eyes Ambitious £60m Move For Falcao
Striker Set For £7.5m Move
Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner is expected to seal a move away from the club within the next week with AC Milan and Galatasaray fighting it out for his signature, according to the Mirror.
After joining Arsenal in 2005, the Danish front-man has failed to establish himself as a first team regular at the Emirates and was sent out to spend a year on loan at Sunderland last season, scoring 8 goals in 28 games.
It now seems boss Arsene Wenger has told the striker he can leave the club on a permanent basis this summer, and the Mirror claim the 24-year-old could seal a move within the next week.
Italian giants AC Milan and Turkish outfit Galatasaray are both vying for his signature, with the Gunners believed to be ready to sell for around £7.5m.
His departure will provide funds for Wenger to make further additions to his squads this summer. The Frenchman has already brought in two strikers in Lukas Podolski and Olivier Giroud, but the Mirror understand his next target is Malaga winger Santi Cazorla.
Read more Arsenal transfer news
Who would you like to see Arsene bring to the club? Get involved in the comments section.
Fancy a flutter? Claim your £10 welcome bonus at Sky Bet and enjoy some of the best match odds in the business.