- Man Utd Determined To Beat Chelsea To Signing Of £50m-Rated International
- Arsenal Open Formal Talks Over £60m Double Swoop
- Arsenal To Make £30m Bid For Liverpool Star This Summer
- Man Utd Star Closes In On Comeback After Offering Positive Injury Update
- Arsenal Boost – Star Set To Make Injury Return This Weekend
- Arsene Wenger Offers Positive Injury Update On Alexis Sanchez
[Teams] West Brom vs Chelsea: Confirmed Line-ups
Chelsea travel to the Midland’s to take on in-form West Brom hoping to close the gap on league leaders Manchester United.
After leading the way for much of the early part of the season, Roberto Di Matteo’s men have dropped to third having not won in the league in their last three games, so the Blues will be looking to get back on track with all three points today.
Captain John Terry is out after being ruled out for three weeks with a cruciate knee ligament strain picked up during last weeks 1-1 draw with Liverpool. David Luiz partners Garry Cahill at the back. Here are the confirmed line-ups:
West Brom Team
Myhill, Jonas, Tamas, Olsson, Ridgewell, Yacob, Mulumbu, Odemwingie, Morrison, Gera, Long.
Subs: L Daniels, Popov, Reid, Dorrans, Brunt, Rosenberg, Fortune.
Cech, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Cahill, Bertrand, Romeu, Mikel, Moses, Sturridge, Hazard, Torres.
Subs: Turnbull, Ramires, Ivanovic, Cole, Mata, Marin, Oscar.